Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"

Start from the beginning

"Wait. Why are you talking to me like that?! Are you upset of me or something?!" Dolph asked.

"Didn't you and your friends made fun of me before!!" Lana said.

"No Lana I swear it was them and not me! I ended my relationship with them because of you....because I didn't like what they did to you and I swear I did that before I even know that you joined a big singing compitition and before knowing that you are famous." Dolph said.

Lana thought for some seconds.

"Ok Ok I trust you!!" Lana said.

"Thank you....And congratulations for the singing compitition! I know well how awesome your voice is and I promise I will support you till you win it!" Doloh said.

"Thank you." Lana said.

"When is the semi finals of this compitition ?" Dolph asked.

"This Friday" Lana said.

"Great! Best of luck" Dolph said.

Brock and Kevin's table.

Brock and Kevin quickly ended their food but they didn't had enough....they went to Bigshow, Rusev and Ryback and took their food also they found Neville passing with some cakes that his mother made for him so they both went toward him and took the cake from him and pushed him to the floor.....Nivelle was very small in size so he couldn't do anything about it and couldn't tell the teacher because they may hurt him if he did so he left them and ran away from them.

While Neville was running he hit Daniel who was watching from behind.

"So sorry!" Neville said.

"No problem....I saw what happened there with Brock and Kevin, they are really annoying!" Daniel said.

"I have nothing to do with such bullies!" Neville said.

"There should be no place for bullies in our school and I believe that one day we will find an end for those two bullies." Daniel said and he gave Neville some cakes that he bought so Neville thanked him a lot.

In Miz, Summer and Eva's table:

"Look at her!! She thinks that she is gonna win the compitition!! Hahaha she is so pathetic! She will always be a loser and no way she is winning that compitition!" Summer said angrily.

"And look at Ziggler!! He must have told her that he is a very nice guy and that we are the evil guys! Also he is parhetic, piece of crap!" Miz said.

"Let's just forget about those worthless Lana & Dolph! We are better than talking about them!" Eva said.

In John, Nikki, Brie and Alicia's table.

They were talking but were interrupted by Daniel who had just arrived, Daniel grapped a Chair and sat with them.

"What were you doing all that time!? You told us that you are gonna buy some desserts but I see you took so long time and came with nothing!!" Brie asked.

"Yes I bought some cakes but while I was walking back to you, I saw Brock and Kevin stealing Neville's cakes and they pushed him hardly to the floor!! And you all know how kind and small sizes Neville is so he couldn't do anything about it!! I felt sorry for him and gave him my cakes that I bought so that he doesn't feel sad." Daniel said.

"Ohhh Daniel!! How kind is that from you!" Nikki said.

"Thanks Nikki, but it's my duty to try to fix anything wrong I see in our school and I can see that Brock and Kevin is the only wrong thing in the school and soon we will find a solution for them." Daniel said.