Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"

Start from the beginning

"Homework??!! But it's the first day after the holiday!!" Dean said in a quite high voice.

"Shut up!" Mr. Paul said and he gave them some questions for the homework then the class ended.

The bell rand and it was time for the Biology Class.

In Biology Class.

The students went to the Biology Lap. And waited for their new Biology teacher to show up.

After nearly 15 min. There was a knock on the door and it was Mrs. Stephanie.

"Good morning everybody. I came here to introduce to you your new Biology teacher.........Mr. Sting!" Mrs. Stephanie said and then a man in dark clothes entered, that was Mr. Sting.

Eveybody seemed worried from him because it's the first time they see him so they stayed quiet until they find out if he is kind or hard.

Mr. Sting sat down and wrote some things in his notebook then he closed it and looked at the students.

"At first I would like to tell you that I am not that kind of teachers that scares the students to get their respect! I earn their respect by other ways......So I don't think you will hate me or hate my class." Mr. Sting said smiling so everyone began to believe that he is nice.

"Now open your books because we will take some introduction for our lesson." Mr. Sting said.

"Come On!! It's the first day.....We don't have to take a lesson or explain anything today!! Let's just have some rest." Dean said.

Mr. Sting looked at Dean and his face turned and the smile went away from his face.

"Stand up!" Mr. Sting shouted at Dean so Dean stood up at once.

"What's your name?" Mr. Sting asked.

"Dean Ambrose." Dean replied.

"Dean!! You look like one of those bad, lazy students who loves to complain a lot and don't study!! What was your mark in Biology in the first term?" Mr. Sting asked.

"I took aaaa 8 out of 20 in Biology in the first term." Said Dean.

"As I predicted!! Now you better sit down and shut your mouth because you like it or not, we are gonna explain the lesson." Mr. Sting said and he explained the lesson and the students were all silent as they were all afraid of Mr. Sting.

The bell rang and it was Break time.

In Break Time.

Roman, Dean, Seth's table:

Renee came with her food and sat with the boys.

"Are you crazy Dean!! What did you do in the Biology class?!" Renee asked.

"I didn't do anything!! I was just saying my opinion and found that freak teacher talking to me in that strange, scary way!!" Dean said.

"It's your fault Dean! Sometimes you just need to keep your mouth shut." Roman said.

"You better not put yourself into troubles. We are at the beginning of the 2nd term!" Seth said.

Lana's table:

Lana was sittting alone though many students asked her to sit with them but she told them all that she would like to sit alone.

Dolph saw Lana sitting alone so he went to her.

"Hey Lana. How are you doing?!" Dolph said and he put his food on the table and sat.

"What do you want?!" Lana asked angrily.