Epilogue #2

August 2014:

"Babe? I think I hurt my ankle again!" Said Ryan calling out in pain trying to keep himself balanced on one leg inside the pool of our hotel room. "Oh my god honey are you okay?" I said rushing to his side. I extend my hand. Then out of nowhere, he puts his "bad foot" down, making my eyes go wide. "Gotcha!" He laughed as he grabs my hand, pulling me into the water." SPLASH!! I fall in wearing wearing a turquoise sundress. "Ryan what the hell?" I said giggling at him and splashing water at his face. "Oh yeah? So that's how it's gonna be?" He says flashing his dazzling I-look-way-too-young-to-be-thirtyfive smile. My god! That smile still gets me after being married for two years.

"San Torini looks beautiful." I said to Ryan Ryan as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Greece is very beautiful, I'm glad our family is here." He said picking up the small child who was tugging at his jeans. Ryan bent down and scoops the little boy in his arms. "Hey kiddo." Said Ryan swinging our son in his arms. "Mommy! Mommy! Up!" Shouts a little girl tugging at my sundress."Come here Aug." I said sweetly as I scoop her in my arms and give her a kiss on her little forehead.

Little August Renee and Copeland Alessandro Tedder are our children.

Copeland is the spitting image of Ryan however he has brown hair and green eyes, he has the same exact facial features as Ryan. He's just simply adorable. And August? She looks like me, only with blonde hair gray eyes, which is strange for being twins. "We make some cute kids don't we?" Said Ryan pecking me on the lips. I blush at him. "Damn it! Two years and I'm still blushing at him." I say to myself. He laughs knowing exactly what I'm thinking.

"Honey Lets go! We don't wanna be late for the weddings." Said Ryan as the kids and I head into a rented Audi A3 and drive off. We finally make it to rocky mountain with white stairs leading to a enormous balcony. We hold the kids in each others' hands. Ryan looks hot wearing a white button up short sleeve shirt, white pants rolled up a little bit. We walk down the aisle leave the children with Clint and his wife. We continue to make our way up the aisle as I place my hand through the crook of Ryan's arm. Finally we make our way to the end of the carpet and go our separate ways. I was on the left and Ryan was on the right with both Brent and Zach.

We hear wedding music play and we turned around and saw both August and Renee walking down the aisle one behind the other. They both look beautiful. Renee has a beautiful strapless dress, long and flowy and with sparkles around the bust line. Her fiery red hair flowing beautifully in the wind. August just looks incredible in a backless dress, also long and flowy with her hair up in a loose bun. They both look stunning. They make their way down the aisle. Renee stands next to Zach placing her hand in the crook of his arm and August does the same. The priest comes forth and the ceremony begins.

After the ceremony, we all go inside our hotel, into the reception hall. "You look beautiful honey."Said Ryan as he pulled me closer on the dance floor. "Oh honey, thank you, but it's Renee and August's special day." I say dancing slowly with him. "I know, but you're my wife and you're stunning no matter what." He said kissing me on the lips. "Mommy, Daddy!" Shout August and Copeland. "Looks like somebody needs their mom and dad." Said Clint teasing the both of us and Ryan flips off Clint. "Ryan honey, not in front of the kids." I say smacking his hand and laughing at him.

I take Copeland in my arms as he takes August in his arms. "Come on princess. Lets you two to bed." He said kissing little August on her forehead. We get in the elevator and Ryan presses a button making the elevator go up. We make it to the top floor and go inside our hotel suite. It is huge and the balcony has a pool looking out the horizon.

I stand in the doorway listening to Ryan as he sings lullabies to the twins.

"Days feel harder, night grows longer

Summer says its goodbyes

Darkness covers, we find shelter

Our own place to hide

Oh as the light goes out

Thoughts turn to angels on the run

Oh as the night comes in

Dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby

Lullaby

You and I

Trees touch windows say their hellos

Hear this house as it settles in

Worry slips away it don't know your name

It don't know where to find us

Oh as the light goes out

Thoughts turn to angels on the run

Oh as the night comes in

Dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby

A lullaby

You and I, you and I"

I walk in and place my hand gently on Ryan's shoulder as he kissed them goodnight. "I love you guys." He said and moves out of the way for me to kiss the children goodnight. "Goodnight kids, daddy and mommy love you very much." I say kissing them each on their foreheads. Suddenly, Ryan sweeps me off my feet and and kisses me passionately, walking towards the balcony. "What was that for?" I ask sweetly. He says nothing but smiles. We take off our shoes, sitting down by the pool and placing our feet in the beautiful, reflecting pool. "I love you Kimberly, I'm so happy that I met you." Said Ryan placing his head on my naked shoulder. "I love you too Ryan. I'm so happy that we can be finally happy together." I said as I place my head on his, the two of us watching the sunset.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly... This is the end of this fanfic/novel thing (I'm still not sure what I should call it.) I would like to thank my two twitter friends August and Renee also known as @native_1r and @MissOneRepublic. Guys thanks so much for helping out when I was stuck with writers block. I also want to thank the many people who read this. It's means a lot to me that this novel (fanfic) got over 5,000 reads which mean literally means a lot so thank you all with the Support <3

-K.J. Tedder