Chapter 68

Kim's P.O.V

"Honey, wake up. We have the Native release party tonight." Said Ryan as he kissed me on the neck, waking me up. That's right." Right I say sleepily. "What time is it?" I ask turning towards him. "It's 7:30 the party starts in an hour." He said kissing me. I get up quickly and head into the bathroom. I quickly wash my hair and body. After 15 minutes I get dressed in sweatpants, and a sports bra.

I head into the closet and pick out a black strapless dress and black lace booties. While Ryan was in the shower, I quickly run into the bathroom and get my makeup, a blowdryer, and a hair straightener. I blow-dry my hair, straightened it, and I went back into the bathroom apply some mascara, a little bit of blush, and some lip gloss. I check my phone, and see it was 8:05.

I turn and see Ryan walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn he looks good. He smirks at me. "You like what you see?" I look up at him and nod.

I walk towards the bed and slip on my strapless dress, put on the lace booties. "Do you need help with that zipper?" Said Ryan as he came up from behind me kissing my shoulder. I turn my face towards him and nod.

He pulls the zipper all the way up and whispers, "You look beautiful Kimberly. I'm very lucky to have you." I blush. "I got you something." Said Ryan as he turned on his heel into the closet. He comes back with a small blue velvet box and hands it to me. I open it and I gasp. It was a locket. "Honey is beautiful!" I exclaim and kissed him passionately on the lips. He looks at the time and says "I gotta get dressed babe."

A few minutes later he walks back out wearing a black button up dress shirt with the first two buttons undone, white skinny jeans, a black blazer, and black boots and his hair unruly. Man he just looks so cute with his hair messed up. "Come on babe lets go." He says snapping me me from my reverie. We finally get to the party and it was just amazing dozens of reporters asking Ryan and me questions, photographers snapping photos. At one point a photographer snapped a photo of Ryan kissing me on the cheek and I blush.

We finally go inside and it's beautiful. the DJ is playing everything from top 40 radio to house music. "Ryan look! A photo-booth!" I exclaim and he pulls me into the booth with him. We sit down and ryan chose a border with the foxes around them. "Hmm I wonder why you chose that one?" I say playfully. He laughs at me. As he presses the button I give him a kiss on the cheek.

We both a take a look at the picture and its me playfully kissing Ryan's cheek as he does his now famous "If-You-Know-What-I-Mean" stare with his signature eyebrow stare. We found props inside the booth. I picked what seemed to be fake One Direction tickets and showed Ryan. I know he doesn't like One Direction, so I decided to pull a prank on him. "Babe look I say holding up the fake tickets and he yells "What the fuck?" And pulls his hair.

Quickly I hold the tickets up to the camera as he's pulling his hair and press the button. "Honey they're fake tickets." I say laughing at him. "Oh thank god!" He says letting out a sigh of relief and I laugh. We find more props and a vintage masquerade mask, a princess tiara, a fake mustache, a fake gun with a "bang" flag in the barrel, a wig, and Ozzy Osbourne glasses.