Chapter 58

"I know you're only looking out for the baby and me, but their my friends too. Renee's been my best friend for many years, and Zach, I've gotten to know him a lot more and he's like the older brother I never had." I say turning my head towards him. "I know baby. I know. But you can't be reckless especially now. Honestly, I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you or little Ryan jr." He said kissing my belly. "Ryan jr.? I'm thinking more of John, or a Pablo." I say jokingly as I run my fingers through his hair. "If we give my son a Spanish name it definitely won't be Pablo." He says laughing at me.

"I'm sorry." I say after a moment of silence. "For being so reckless. I didn't know what I was thinking." I mutter. Ryan's phone vibrates. He checks it and says, "I gotta go babe, I love you." He says. "I love you too Ryan. Please be safe." I say as I pull him and kiss him as if I were to never see him again. He grabs his leather jacket and leaves.

"Please let Ryan be okay. Please let Ryan be okay." I say to myself. I don't want him to get hurt again. I can't live with myself if something bad happened to him. There's a knock on the door. "Hey Kim, you look like hell." Said August as hugged me. "I feel like hell. I haven't heard from Ryan in hours." I say pacing back and forth. "Honey, calm down. The guys are going to be okay." She said trying to comfort me.

"I mean would calm down if I could but with the dreams that Ryan and I have been having lately, I feel like I'm going to lose my mind." I say banging my fists on the wall. August grabs me. "Kim just calm down and take some tea."She says handing me cup and saucer. I take it and I take a sip from the cup with my hands trembling.

The doorknob begins to turn, we look up and see the guys walk in and see Eddie, Drew, Brent, And Renee. "Where's Zach and Ryan?" I say dropping my cup smashing into pieces as it falls on the floor. They look at the door and Ryan comes in carrying Zach on his shoulders.