Chapter 57

"I do?" I squeak. "Yes honey, when is that going to get through that pretty little head of yours." He said tapping my temple playful. I smile shyly at him. "Man I'm tired." Sighed Ryan as he went into the bathroom.

"I can imagine. You're dancing all over the stage, stage diving, crowd surfing, and don't forget that one girl in the audience grabbed your crotch." I say to him sternly. "Aww I think somebody's jealous." He says chuckling at me. I throw a pillow at him and it connects with his chest. He hops into bed and pins my hands onto the mattress and said, "Now you're throwing pillows at me now?" He says kissing my neck.

Then suddenly There's a knock on the door. Ryan groans, "Really?" He gets up and walks and opens the door. "Eddie, what's wrong?" Asked Ryan. "It's Zach and Kim's friend, Renee. Jack kidnapped them." Said Eddie. "That son of a bitch!" Said Ryan as he slammed his fist on a nearby table. "We got to go save them." Said Eddie. "I'm going with you guys." I say as I get out of bed. "No. I want you to stay here." Said Ryan "But Ryan I-"

"Goddamnit Kimberly! Just do as I say for once! You're pregnant now for Christ sake and I don't want you or our baby to get hurt!" He snaps at me. I stay quiet and climb back into bed with my arms crossed. "I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes, do the others know?" He said turning his attention back to Eddie. "Yes they're downstairs waiting. And okay I'll meet you downstairs." Said Eddie and he leaves.

We said nothing to each other the entire time Ryan got dressed. "I called August and told her to come over here and keep you company." I lay on my side with my back facing Ryan, saying nothing. I know he's looking out for me because he wants nothing bad happen to me, but damn it Renee's my best friend as Zach is Ryan's best friend. My vision starts to get blurry. I felt the bed shift and feel Ryan's arms wrapping themselves around me. "I'm sorry." He said after a long pause.