Chapter 92: The Ambush Begins

"Shit I knew I had a bad vibe about her even though it was bad enough." He said angrily. "What time is it?" He added. "4:45." I answered him. I'll call everyone and tell them not to meet up tomorrow." I continued. Ryan looked at me, he opened his mouth to say something, but shut it quickly. "Ryan now is not the time for complaining about me being the alpha of the pack." I snap at him. He says nothing and lays back down. Realizing what I said, "Ryan, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." I said sadly.

He says nothing and turns on his side. Well then. I get up and head downstairs into the living room with my phone. After at least twenty minutes, I decide to grab a blanket from the upstairs closet and sleep in the guest room. As I'm walking up the stairs, I see him walking out of the room, he looked worried.

I continue to walk upstairs, grab a blanket and walk past him into the guest room. "Kimberly, I'm sorry." He said finally. I completely ignore him and keep walking into the guest room. Suddenly, he grabs me by my wrist and pulls me into his embrace. "Goddamnit Kimberly, will you fucking stop being so stubborn?"he snaps at me. "No! You need to stop being stubborn." I snap back at him.

We stare at each other in silence green eyes to violet. Ryan still has a firm grip on my wrist. "Ryan, let go of me!" I snarl at him. He grabs my other wrist and kisses me. I try to fight but it's useless. Oh what the hell! I say to myself. He loosens his grip and cups my face, as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry." I say as we pull away from each other. He picks me up bridal style and takes me back into the bedroom. He places me on the bed, climbs in with me, and pulls me close, my back to his chest. "I love you Kim." He said kissing my neck. "I love you too Ryan." I whisper and we fall asleep.

I wake up and looks at the time. It's too early. I put down my phone and turn to Ryan. His arms are wrapped around my waist, his head laying on my shoulder. Slowly I get up from bed, successfully, not waking up Ryan. I start thinking about last night.

How did we go from lustful with each other, wanting each other so badly, to being at each other's throats wanting to fight, to being sweet to each other? Honestly I wouldn't change it for the world because we love each other. "I'm sorry honey." Said Ryan as he came from behind me. He snakes his hands around my waist pulling me close to him.

"Don't apologize." I said softly. He holds me tight, kissing my cheek, causing me to blush.... Again. "Honey, get dressed we need to meet up with the pack at the studio. We get ready, have a quick breakfast and decide to walk to the studio. As we're walking, I feel like we're being followed. I stop in my tracks and look around.

"Baby what's wrong?" I put my hand up silencing him and he realizes, that I'm getting a vision. "There's someone behind the bushes." I say telepathically to him. Ryan swiftly walks around the bush and attacks the person behind the bush. He picks up the man from his shirt collar. "Where are the rest of the Hunters?!" Growls Ryan.

"There will only be more of us." Said the man then out of nowhere I sense another bad energy nearby. "Ryan look out!!" I shout. An arrow comes flying out of nowhere. Ryan dodges it, causing the arrow to pierce through the chest of one of the hunters. And he disintegrated into ashes. Whoa! What the hell was that?

I grab the man's bow and arrow and shoot the arrow in the direction the first arrow was shot from. "Agh fuck!" Shouted a woman. She comes out from the bushes and disintegrates. "Ryan! We need to warn the others!" I shout to him. He grabs the other bow and arrow and we both start start running towards the studio.