Chapter 63

Zach's P. O. V  

"We have got to get together one day and hang out like old times." Said Kimberly to Renee. "But I live in Denver now." Sighed Renee. "Are you serious? I'm moving to Denver with Ryan!" Replied Kim in excitement. They jump up and down like little girls. Ryan and I are just staring at them. That Renee girl, she's pretty cute but I don't think she would be in to me. "Girls, we will never understand them." Said Ryan to me and we both laugh.    Renee sticks her tongue out at me and I laugh harder. She looks like a child doing that. Then Kim flips off Ryan. Oh no! She better start running. Ryan starts taking a few steps closer to her as she's cautiously walking back. "It was nice talking to you Renee I'll call you later!" She said as she turned on her heel and starting running down the hallway with Ryan not so far behind. I hear Kim laughing down the hall and now it's just Renee and me just standing there alone.   "I should really get going." Said Renee as she turned on her heel heading down the hallway. "Hey! Wait up! Why don't I walk you into the lobby?" I say running after her. She turns around and smiles at me. There's just something about her that I just find so attractive. We start talking and I find out that we have a lot of things in common. "So, how did you and Kim meet?" I asked her.    "Kim and I met back our sophomore year in high school. I was the new girl in school and well it was typical new girl gets bullied by the popular girls. Anyways these girls bumped into me on purpose so my books can fall on the floor. That girl was like 'watch where you're going' and Kim stopped her and put her in her place. She's like my sister." She said smiling. "That's typical of her." I say laughing.    "I've gotten to know Kim and she tell me that I'm the older brother she never had." I smirk. "They're perfect for each other." Said Renee talking about Ryan and Kimberly. We finally get outside the hotel and it was very dark. "Okay Zach, I'll just walk from here. It was nice meeting you and she gives me a kiss on the cheek. I feel my face get red. "Uh hey Renee, why don't I walk you to your place? It's really dark out." I say making up an excuse to keep talking to her.    We walk down the street just talking about random things, and she asked, "How did you and Ryan meet?" "Let's see... Uh Ryan and I met our senior year of high school on the soccer team. It was pure coincidence that the both of us had so much in common. He's like my little brother even though I'm a year older than him." I say smirking and her and she giggles.

 We finally get outside her apartment. "Wow is this place yours?" I asked her looking at how nice the apartment was. "No, my friend is letting me use her apartment for the time being here. Would you like to come in for some coffee? Cause you look tired." She asked me sweetly. I smile at her. "Sure!" And we go inside.