Chapter 21

"Now that we covered fighting in human form, now I'm gonna teach you how to fight in wolf form. But not now its actually getting late and we should be getting home." He says catching his breath.  We leave the abandoned gym and stop by a Chinese restaurant. We get some take out and walk home.   "Did I errr- really hurt you that bad?" I ask Ryan looking at my hands. "A little bit. But I heal quickly remember that baby." I nod as we finally get home. After eating, I head to the room to take a shower and I find new clothing in the closet. "Ryan!!" I call out and he runs into the room, "yeah babe what's up?" He asked. "When did you buy all those clothes?" "I didn't buy them I asked Brent and August to buy them. I gave them your clothing size and shoe size and viola."   "Ryan you didn't need to do that for me. But... These clothes are beautiful baby thank you." I say kissing him on the cheek. "Don't thank me honey, thank Brent and August they picked it out." He says flashing his beautiful smile. "Well remind me to thank them next time." I say pulling Ryan closer to me. I go up on my toes and kiss him. He pulls me closer deepening the kiss. I push him down on the bed I start to straddle him like he did to me. I kiss him again with more passion. Our tongues intertwined with each other in a slow erotic dance. Neither of us wanted to pull away from each other. He sits up so he's facing me and I take off his shirt. "Wow Ryan! You have a really nice body." "Thanks" he answered. He pulls me back into his lips and I feel like I'm in heaven. He lays back down on the bed and says, "well? I'm all yours what are you gonna do?" I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "this." I pull off his boxer briefs and slowly start making my way down his body kissing every part of him. The sound of him panting and groaning turns me on more. I stop at his erection.   "Well?" Says Ryan. "What are you gonna do about that?" Referring to his long and thick erection. " Hmm what can I do with that?" I think to myself. Then a thought pops into my head. "Yeah. That might work." I grab Ryan's erection with my hand and my lips and tongue and suck hard on it. "Fuck!" Said Ryan between pants and pulling my hair. I look up at him and I see that he has his eyes closed and is biting his lip. A better idea came into my head. I suck harder and deeper, "Woah! Kim! fuck! If you don't want me to come in your mouth stop now!!" Ryan moaned.   "No way Tedder!" "You made me beg last night now it's my turn." I wrap my lips and tongue and suck him harder and push him deeper. Suddenly I hear him say, "Oh fuck baby!!" And something salty goes down my throat. It tasted horrible. I pull away from Ryan and see that he's trying to catch his breath, "My god! Have you no gag reflex woman?!" I smack my lips to tease him more. "Well.. Since you made me come in your mouth, looks like I'm gonna do the same to you."    As Ryan said that, everything below my waist tightens and I start to feel wet down below. He gets up from the bed, walks towards me and pulls me into his embrace. He kisses me and he grabs my legs and wraps them against his waist. "Now... Where was I?" He says sexually. "Why don't I remind you" I say softly as I kiss him under his right ear. Ryan walks onto the bed and straddles me pinning my hands above me. "Now I remember." He winked at me and pressed his lips on my mine. Slowly he started stripping me of my clothes while kissing, sucking, and biting every inch of my body. I let out a soft moan. "Wow he's really good at this." I thought to myself. He got to my sex and I felt nervous but I didn't show Ryan that I was.