Chapter 13

"OH... MY... GOD!" I repeat. He takes the box from me and opens it. There is a big blue sapphire diamond ring with smaller diamonds around it. "I know we haven't known each other for a long time. But I knew you were the one the moment I saw you.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Kimberly, Will you marry me?" He said.

"Oh Ryan." I say with tears in my eyes "Yes, I'll marry you." He gets up and hugs me and with trembling hands, he slips the ring into my finger. Ryan kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You make me the happiest man in the world baby I love you." Zach pulls Ryan away and gives him a big hug, "Congratulations man, it's about time you settle down." He says to Ryan.

"Okay baby go with Zach and look for Drew keep me posted." Ryan said. He gets on the motorcycle and speeds off. "Okay Zach when was the last time you had contact with Drew?" I ask him. "Around 2 in the morning." He answered back. "Did you check if he was on his room?" "Yeah and he's not there." About twenty minutes later, my phone goes off:

"Hello?" 

"Baby? Have you found drew yet?" 

I sigh. "No baby we haven't found him." 

"I just saw Drew walking into the diner and I'm walking in now."

"Oh okay baby we'll be there in about 20 minutes. I love you baby."

"I love you too honey."

"You really love him don't you?" Zach said to me as I shut off my phone. "Yes I do." I say smiling at him. "I don't believe in love at first sight but when I saw Ryan, it was like I knew that he's the one for me." I say smiling at Zach. As we head to the diner, I start getting to know Zach, and I leaned that Ryan and Zach have been best friends since high school. And they met while playing for the soccer team.

Suddenly, Zach stopped right on his tracks. "Is something wrong?" I ask him. "There's an enemy around here somewhere." Then out of nowhere, Zach leapt in the air and shifted into a werewolf, and sprints out into the woods, "ZACH!! Come back!!" "Ryan, Zach found something near the highway and is heading your way." I send a message to Ryan telepathically. I hope he gets my message. I start to run after Zach.