Chapter 2

After what seemed hours of talking and exchanging numbers, Ryan nervously asks me, "Kimberly, I was wondering if you like to come back to my place for dinner?"

Honestly I don't know what came over me, but I accept his invitation. As we walk back to his place, my phone goes off. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Kim is that you? It's your mom remember the woman who gave birth to you?"

"Yes, mother hi. Is everything all right?"

"Yes sweetie I just wanted to know how work was?"

"Si mami el trabajo estuvo bien. Mami estoy occupada con papeles te llamo cuando termino."

"Okay mami, I love you"

"Love you too mom."

"So you have Counting Stars by OneRepublic as your ringtone?" Ryan asks surprised.

"Yes I do I love that song." I smiled.

It is one of my favorite songs.

"Well I know the guy who wrote the song." He smiles.

"Yeah it's Ry-...." Then it hits me like a wrecking ball.

"You wrote the song?"

He laughs, "Of course I wrote it!!! I'm in the band anyways!"

I blush pink. Why haven't I thought about that before?! I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it exactly. Finally, we get to his... Ahem... Place. Actually it was hotel suite since he's touring but not right now. Anyways, we get to his place and it is just beautiful. The room was enormous. It was pretty much a bedroom, living room, music room/recording studio, kitchen, and bathroom rolled into one.

It was very modern and the view was to die for.

"Wow!" I say manage to say trying to suppress my excitement.

"Yeah, this is where I stay when I'm in New York either on tour or when I want to be alone and work on some music." Ryan replies cooly.

I look at him. Man his eyes are just amazing. Okay I admit it... I like him. I mean he's hot and he's interested in me too... I think? Maybe if I try to flirt with him and see if he reciprocates. I start to make a plan.

"So, you still need help with your reports Kimberly?" He asks, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Uh yes please, I would love to use your help and get your opinion on this reports." I say sweetly as I lightly touch his arm.

He stands still and. "S-sure! Pl-please follow me." He begins to stutter.

Aha! I say to myself. Think I might of found a weakness. As Ryan walks by me, he brushes his arm against mine and I flush. He looked at me and smirked.

Damn it! He knows what I'm trying to do. I thought. Oh yeah? Well two can play at that game Tedder. I follow him into music room/recording studio and he waves me over to a nearby table. I sit next to him and start with my reports. After a few reports, and long conversations, I realize that he's trying to make me blush.

"Hey, do you mind telling me where the restroom?" I asked softly.

"Oh.. Yeah the bathroom is the the third door to the left."

As I get up to leave, I decide to mess with Ryan by brushing my hip against his back. Again, he stills himself.

Gotcha! I think to myself with glee. I stare at myself in the mirror.

"Does Ryan really like me?"

"Does he find me attractive?"

These thoughts run through my mind. I unbuttoned my blouse a little bit enough to see a little bit of my cleavage, untie my hair and run my fingers through it, and pinch my cheeks a little to give my face some color even though I've been blushing the entire time with Ryan.

Man I look slutty but it has to be done. "Whelp... Only one way to find out!"