Chapter 3

As I go back to the music room, I notice that Ryan had disappeared.

Where did he go? I thought.

Then suddenly I hear Ryan come out of his room. I look up and I see him walking towards me barefoot, shirtless, and wearing, black sweatpants. I felt my jaw literally drop.

Fuck! This guys is like three steps ahead of me. He sits next to me and I start to squirm. Damn it! He's got me right where he wants me. I noticed that Ryan was staring at me. With what? Passion? Desire?

I decide to cross my legs and hike up my skirt a little bit, and bite the tip of my pen. He takes a deep breath. I think I'm starting to get to him. As I begin writing, I start to bite my lip. If he noticed me doing the first time by accident, surely he'll notice that I'm doing it on purpose.

While Im writing the reports and editing articles, I feel the side of my head start to get really hot, I turn away from the the computer, and see that Ryan was staring at me the entire time, running his finger across his bottom lip. I try my best not to look in his direction. Successfully I brush him off and I hear him get frustrated. Finally I look at him, "Can I-" all of a sudden I feel his lips on mine.

What the hell? I'm stunned. He pulls away, the two of us catching our breaths.

"Di- did you just kiss me?" I asked Ryan in astonishment.

Where does he get the balls to just kiss me out of nowhere?!?!

But then again, that's what I wanted to find out and I guess, he does have feelings for me. Ryan and I stare at each other for a while.

Finally Ryan says in a low voice, "Yeah I kissed you.. What are you going to do about it?"

Holy crap!!! Why does he sound even hotter when he speaks that way? Should I go for it?

I'm pulled from my reverie when out of nowhere Ryan pins me up against the wall and kisses me again and this time I return the kiss making it deeper between us.

Holy cow!!! I think I just saw sparks fly!!! This is just so good to be true I say to myself.

He pulls away from me and says, "Come with me, I need to show you something."

He takes me by the hand and I blush. I follow Ryan into his bedroom and locks the door behind him.

"Please sit." He commands and I sit on the foot of his bed.

"So what is it that you need to show me?" I ask him sweetly.

I'm slightly confused. What the hell is going on here?

"Before I show you, you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone and you can't run away." He says sternly.