Chapter 33

I let the cake cool off and head towards the bedroom. "How was your day honey?" I ask him. "It was good babe. We performed in Good Morning America, and then we went to Best Buy to sign CD's and perform there as well." He replies. "That's great sweetie." I say "Yeah. We also performed on Rachel Ray and she was pretty much asking how you and I started dating." He continued. "Really? And what did you say?" I asked him. "I told her how we really met and that you're an amazing girl." He replies. 

"Awww babe." I say hugging him. "I have another surprise for you." "Another one? As if bourbon and banana chips weren't enough." He says smiling at me. "Wait here Ryan." I say as I turn on my heel heading towards the kitchen. The cake smells good. I put three candles with the numbers "3,2, and 6" on the cake. I struck a match and lit the three candles. I was about to pick up the cake when I suddenly hear, "That cake smells really good." "Ryan honey I told you to stay in the room." I scold him. 

"I know Kimberly, but I just couldn't stay away from you." He says winking at me and I flush. "Okay just sit over at the table." I say to him sweetly. He complies and I walk to the table holding the cake. "That cake is for me?" He says with joy in his eyes. "Of course honey! Congratulations on the new album." I say and I give him a kiss on the forehead and he pulls me to his lap in surprise and kisses me. 

"You're the most amazing girl I have ever met and I'm so lucky that you're going to be mine." He says cradling me in his arms. "I love you Ryan." "I love you too Kimberly." I cut him a slice and hand it to him. He takes a bite out of it. "Mmmmm this cake is amazing. I hope you cook as well as you bake." He says jokingly. I lightly punch him in the arm. "Hey! I'm a great cook." I say smirking at him. 

"We'll I do hope so." He says giving me a half-smile and I melt completely. "Ryan stop doing that!" I say giggling at him. "Stop what?" He asked. "Stop doing that half smile! I'm just dying haha." "Oh you mean like this?" He does it again. "Ryan stop!" I say laughing. He takes a few steps towards me and I take few steps back. "Oh that's how you want to play." He says in a flirty tone. I wink at him and start to run. He starts to run after me.

I scream like a little girl and hop over the couch and look back and he's right behind me. I dash into the bedroom and he tries to corner me. I go underneath between his legs and dart into the music room only to see Ryan's not too far behind. I run into the recording booth and I realize that I have nowhere left to run. He corners me and said, "It doesn't matter where you run, I'll always get to you someway." Then out of nowhere he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Damn it Ryan not again!!!" I shout and he starts to laugh. "I love it when you get like this. I love seeing smiling and happy and laughing when I'm around. I hope I get more of that when we finally get married." He lays me on the couch. "I love you Kim. I really mean it. And I'm happy that everybody knows that we're together." He said sincerely. "I love you too and I can't wait to be your wife." I respond. 

He kisses me passionately and he hugs me really tight. "Honey we should get some sleep we both have a big day tomorrow." "We do?" I say in surprise. "Yeah. We have to go to New Jersey and let your parents know and then after that, we're going to Colorado to tell my parents in person." He replies. "Okay I sweetie. Lets go." I say to him yawning. He picks me up and carries me into the room and lays me down.