Chapter 81

Ryan's P.O.V

The last two days have just been incredible! I told my parents that Kim and I are expecting a baby though I need to call them and tell them what exactly are we having I found out we're having fraternal twins. I'm just so happy, I wanna do something special for her. I decide to text Zach and Renee about the surprise I have in mind for her as I'm picking up my dog Milo.

We get home and I'm just beat. Not to mention I got my ass handed to me by my own wife and best friend. I decide to sit on the couch, as Kimberly went into the kitchen and made the both of us a sandwich. I'm just blown away by the way she looks. She's pretty, dressed in sweatpants, not too baggy and not too tight. Very conservative and I love that about her.

She comes out of the kitchen with two plates. She hands me my plate and we enjoy our ham and cheese sandwich. After we finish, she gets up and said. "Honey, let me get that for you." She gets the my plate but I get up. "No honey, let me clear the plates." I say and kiss her. "Hmmm nope!" She said and ran into the kitchen holding both our plates. I run after her and grab her by the waist and spin her around.

"I love you Ryan." She said to me, her voice sounds so innocent. So sincere, I haven't felt this way about a woman in a long time. Especially after what happened with Nia. Kim snaps me from thoughts. "I want you." She whispered in my ear. Her voice sounding so sexual. It drives me crazy... In a good way. "How bad?" I say as I kiss her neck.

"Why don't I show you." She said giving a seductive tone and I felt myself get... ahem... hard. She takes me by the hand and walk into our bedroom. I lock the door and she kisses me passionately on the lips. We make out for a few minutes. My hands running through her body, her hands running through my hair. It just drives me crazy.

We fall back on the bed, my body on hers. She bites my bottom lip teasing me. "Oh yeah? Well two can play at that game. I start kissing her lips and neck just teasing her. She lets out a soft moan and I know I'm doing my job as a husband and strip her of her clothes until she's down into her bra and panties. I shift my body onto the bed so that she's on top of me. I sit up on the bed so that Kimberly can just take off my white t-shirt.

I then lay back down on the bed as Kimberly straddles me. She continues to kiss me and starts grinding on me. I groan. "You're such a tease." She laughs. "Good. I love teasing you." She said as she bites my neck. She leaves a trail of kisses down my body and suddenly, she stops. I lift up my head to look at her and see that she slowly is taking off my shorts.

She starts running her fingertips across my V line. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. I just want to track my tongue down your V line." She said giving me an innocent look even though her intentions are much darker. "Well, no one is stoping you." I say winking at her.