Chapter 93: The Hunters Become The Hunted

"Ryan on your left!"I shout at him as I shoot the hunter on my right, picking up more ammo. I can't phase, I don't want to risk my kids, so this is the best I can do. "Look out K.J.! He says pushing me out of the way from a moving arrow, causing the arrow to hit a tree.

"C'mon we don't have that much time!" I say to him. We finally make it to the studio and Barricade the doors. "Where is everyone?" Asked Ryan. "Are they still outside?" Asked August. Suddenly everyone comes out of the recording booth. "Ryan what are we going to do about the hunters?" Asked Drew in concern. "Yeah Ryan, what are we going to do?" Said everybody in unison.

"I'm not the alpha of this pack anymore. Kimberly is. I believe she's ready to lead he said sincerely. He smiles weakly at me. "Ryan, I..." "Kimberly now is not a great time to discuss this." Said Ryan in a serious tone. "Besides you have an advantage that we don't. You can see into the future." He added.

"Ryan you're the pack leader not me." I snap. "Damn it Kim will you just do what Ryan says!" Yelled Renee. "Fine!" I yell back. Suddenly I start getting a really bad headache. then suddenly get a vision."I see a cabin out in the middle of the woods. They're guarded by the hunters, except the side door. We have to go in through there." I said to the pack. "Yeah, but how?" Asked Zach.

"Simple, we hunt the hunters." Said Ryan smirking at them. "We have to be aware of your surroundings once we leave this studio." I said sternly to everyone. "Everybody split up, Brent. You and August go out through the back door. Zach, Renee, Eddie, and Drew you guys go out through both side doors, Ryan and will head out through the front, I'll tell you guys where to meet up." I say to them .

I grab my bow and arrows and run out of the studio with Ryan not too far behind me. Then out of nowhere he leaps over me phasing in mid air. He turns to me. "Get on me babe." He said telepathically. I do what I'm told and ride his back. "Hold on to me tight." He said and took off. "Ryan, we have to work together if we want to beat these guys." I said telepathically. "I know he thought back to me.

Out of nowhere, we see a wave of arrows heading towards us. "Ryan look out!" I yell as I tackle him behind a car completely dodging the arrow. I look around the car and I shot three arrows at the same time and start running. "Kimberly, what the fuck are you doing?!?!?" Hollered Ryan at me. "Ryan! Just trust me!" I shout back.