Chapter 97: Cold-Blooded/ Kimberly's Secret

I sprint in front, jumping on one of the hunters, snapping his neck.I pick up his bow and arrow.Kim is just shooting arrows left and right Hitting everyone in the chest, causing them to disintegrate. We get last them and find out that we're trapped.

Suddenly, we here someone clapping, very, very slowly. "Well, well, well.... I didn't know you were a murderer Ryan." She said smiling wickedly at me. I start clenching my fists. "Ryan, I'll take it from here." Said Kimberly holding my hand.

"No Kimberly, she wants to kill you. She's very dangerous." I said trying to hold her back. She doesn't know what Nia's capable of. "Ryan... Let... Me.... Go..." Kimberly said slowly. She looked at me and her eyes turned bloody red. They're hypnotizing. I mean literally hypnotizing. I let go of her and she smirks at me.

Out of nowhere Kimberly sprints down the room tackling Nia to the ground. "Atta Girl!" I say to myself. But Nia bucks her off. She gets on top of Kim and starts strangling her. I run pulling Nia off my wife. Then out of nowhere she kicks me in the groin. "Fuck!!" I groan in pain and fall to the floor holding my groin. "Don't fucking kick my husband!" Said Kimberly as she grab Nia by the hair.

Kimberly slams her against the wall punching her in the face repeatedly. "What's gotten into her?" I'm guessing its all then pent up rage she had since she since Nia insulted her. I get up from the floor, still in pain but something tells me to back away from her. Then out of nowhere, I hear something snap and then a loud thud. "Kimberly what did you do?" I exclaim in shock. "I... I think I killed her." She said leaning against the wall, putting her head in her hands.

I pull her towards me. "Shhhh... Honey it's okay now." She looks up at me with tears. "Just hold me Ryan." She muffled out. The two of us slide down on the floor , holding each other for what seemed hours. "Ryan? Kimberly?" Are you guys okay?" I hear Brent and Zach shout. I look at my wife and kiss her hair. I take a deep deep breath. "We're in here!!!" I shouted back. They walk in and see the bodies. "Oh my god! What happened?" Shrieked August. I look at Kimberly and her eyes go back to violet. "We hunted the hunters." Said Kimberly softly.

It's been weeks since the whole Matias/Nia situation. The two of us lay in bed, her head laying on my bare chest. I just couldn't help but think about Kimberly said to me. "I'll explain to you later." Her answer just keeps replaying over and over in my mind. She shifts in the bed and sleeps on her side. What the hell I need to know what happened between K.J. and Matias.