Chapter 62

"Ryan it's not worth it anymore." Said Brent calming me down. I turn around and Jack disappears. "Shit! He's gone!" I say to myself.

"Where's Brian and Eddie?" Asked Drew. We leave the church where I see Renee cradling Zach in her arms so he wouldn't be unconscious. "Hey Ryan! Got something for ya!" Said Eddie from a distance. I turn around I see Eddie, walking with Brian carrying an unconscious Jack on his shoulders.

"You caught him?" I asked astonished. "Yep!" Said Brian. "Yeah he tried to get away while you had your back turned but Brian and I gotcha covered." Said Eddie smirking at me. "So what are going to do with him?" Asked Renee She said holding up Zach. "Don't worry. I'll take care of him." Said Brian. "Are you sure?" I asked him. He nods. He says goodbye and turns on his heel and walks away still carrying Jack on his shoulders.

I check my phone. "Shit! It's 3 in the morning! Kimberly's probably getting worried about me!" I shout. "C'mon guys lets get back to the hotel." About 15 minutes later, we get to the hotel and I help Zach out of the car. "Zach, you alright? Can you walk on your own?" I asked him. He shakes his head. "Alight." I sigh. I picked him up and put him over my shoulders. "Where's Zach and Ryan?" I hear my wife say and I hear what I think is a glass on the floor. I come in with Zach on my shoulders and and laied him on the couch. Kim runs towards me and throws her arms around me kissing me. "Oh Ryan, thank god you're okay! I thought something terrible happened. She says to me between kisses and I pull her close to me, her head laying on my chest.