Chapter 65

I pull away from her but out of nowhere, she grabs me by my shirt-collar and kisses me again. I cup her face with both hands and she pushes me down onto the couch. "I'm sorry Zach, I didn't mean to do that. I just really like you and I've never been kissed by someone as handsome as you." She says blushing at me. I pull her close to me and continue to kiss her. "I really like you too." I said between breaths. Then suddenly she starts to take off my shirt.   

Honestly I know that we just met, and I'm not for one night stands, but with Renee it just feels right. She gets up from the couch, and takes me by the hand. "Why don't we go to my room and get more comfortable." She said. And I follow her. We get into her room and she shuts the door. Then out of nowhere she grabs me and kisses me.   As we're making out, we start waking towards the bed and fall on it, my body on top of hers. Before things started to get really heated up there was a loud bang then a window smashed. "What was that?" I said.

"I don't know. I'll go check." Said Renee. She quickly throws on a shirt, and walks out. I pick up my shirt from the floor and slip it on. "ZACH HELP ME!!!!!" I hear Renee let out a blood-curling scream. I run out of the room, running into the living room and I see a man with a with a "V for Vendetta" mask carrying her over her shoulder. "Hey!" I shout at him. He turns around, points at me, and jumps out the window and before I can run after them, a needle catches my neck and I fall hard onto the ground and my mind goes blank. 

Where am I? I say to myself I look around but it's pitch black. Then suddenly I feel a hand grabbing my hand. "Zach is that you?" It's Renee's voice. "Yeah I'm fine. But I can't move." I say struggling to get up but I'm paralyzed. "You can't move because you and your little girlfriend are tied up and you can't see because your blindfolded as well. Said a voice we both immediately recognized.    "Jack, you sick bastard!" I shout at him. "This is an all new low for you Jack, kidnapping the both of us just so you can get rid of Ryan." Said Renee with anger in her voice. He says nothing but I hear him leave.