Chapter 49

August and I sit in the green room and and watch the guys perform "If I lose Myself" on American Idol. "I don't know what it is but Ryan just looks incredible on TV and I love the way he dances around on stage. I never thought that I would end up marrying this incredibly, talented, attractive and the sweetest guy even after everything that has happened in the past few weeks. I know we just met and we got married yesterday, I just know this feels right I can feel it in my gut. "August snaps me from my inner thoughts. "Kimberly you're glowing!" "I am?" She nods. "Why thank you." I replied and  I don't know why but I automatically place my hands on my belly.

"Kimberly, can I ask you something?" Said August. "Sure! What's up?" I answered back. "Did you and Ryan errrm consummate your marriage last night?" I nod, "Yes." "Okay, so if you two consummated your marriage last night and your glowing, then that means." She pauses. "Kimberly, are you pregnant?" Said August lowering her voice. "What? No I'm not pregnant!" I say to her in shock.

"It only happened last night." I say reminiscing the events leading to that moment. "Kim, you're blushing. What are you thinking about?" Says August snapping me from my reverie. "Oh nothing." I say. The guys come back into the green room and Ryan hugs me and spins around. "What did you think of the performance?" He asked. "Honey it was amazing, you guys did great!" I say as I kiss him on the forehead. 

"Alright everyone we gotta get to the hotel, get our stuff, and get to the airport we're heading off to Milan, then after that we're going to Vienna." Said the guys manager Clint. As we leave the studio and head towards the van, a man in a ski mask comes from out of nowhere and snatches my bag. "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!" Shout Ryan and runs after the man. The man turns back, sees Ryan on his tail, and tries to 

shoot him.

Before the man pulled the trigger, Ryan grabs the gun by the barrel and snatches the gun from him and continues running after him. The man grabs a garbage can and throws it on the floor, and Ryan hops over it quickly. "Oh no you don't!" Yelled Ryan as he leapt in the air and tackles the robber, to the pavement. The robber tries to punch Ryan in the gut, but Brent, Zach, Eddie, and Drew grab both men pull them apart and Brent and Eddie pin the robber against the wall. "Give the lady her purse." said Eddie.