Chapter 6

Ryan gets up from the couch. "I'm going to take a shower, you should too. I bought you some clothes so be ready in half an hour okay?" He said in a clipped tone. "Oh ok." I say softly and I walk in front of Ryan to his room and grab the bag he had left on the bed. He comes up from behind me and snatches the bag from me. "Hey!" I shout at him. "Relax! I just need to take something out of there." He says to me cooly he takes out some boxer briefs that he had bought and gives me back the bag.

I snatch the bag from his hands and walk towards the door. "Kim wait!" He shouts, but I ignore him suddenly he grabs me from my wrist and pulls me into his embrace. He wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I didn't mean to be that way." He says to me as he kisses my hair. "It's okay." I say as wrap my arms around his waist. He looks at me and I melt on the inside. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready I say to him. He nods and I walk to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror. I'm a werewolf now. The pain in my forearm now disappeared. I look down at my forearm and the bite mark that Ryan left me is disappearing. I take a quick shower and wash my hair. I walk out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and head back to Ryan's room. I look in the bag and he bought me red skinny jeans, black converses, adidas sweatpants, three t-shirts and underwear. I decide to wear the adidas sweatpants, a gray t-shirt and the converses.

I look around the room in search for a comb to untangle my hair. Finally I found one in one of the cupboards untangle my hair and dry it with a towel. As I put the comb away I notice Ryan's yellow beanie hat laying on the couch. I grab it and it smell it. Oh it smells like Ryan. I decide to put it on. "That beanie looks better on you than it does on me." I hear Ryan say. I turn around and see him getting putting on sweatpants and a t-shirt. "What are we gonna do today?" I ask him. "We are going jogging and then I'm going to show you how to control your new powers.

"Great!" I say enthusiastically we leave the hotel and start to jog. "Okay first things first, we have to keep up with endurance and agility and then ill teach you how to phase. He jumps over a nearby bench without even setting foot on it. "Woah Ryan that's amazing!" I say astonished. "C'mon keep jogging and jump over that bench over there." Ryan says pointing at bench in front of him. I sprint in front of him and I leaped up in the air and I went over the bench and a homeless man. Ryan followed suit. "Not bad for a rookie." he smirks at me.

"Just do everything I do okay babe?" He shouts to me over incoming construction and darts ten feet ahead of me. Ryan jumped over a huge pot hole and climbs a fence and does a backflip once he got over it. "Show off !!!" I say to him telepathically he takes a quick look at me and winks. "You know it babe." He answers back. I jump over the pot hole, climb the fence, do a backflip off the fence, and did a wall run passed Ryan. "Oh and I'm a show off?" He's thinks to me. "Girls can do it better." I think back to him. We practiced that for about 30 minutes.