Chapter 5

My head is killing me.

"Where am I?" I asked as I rubbed my temples.

"Hey beautiful." Says Ryan softly.

"Hey." I answered softly.

He kisses me on the forehead.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About a few days." Ryan answered.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he held my hand.

"I'm okay I'm just really thirsty."

He reaches over the nightstand and hands me a glass of water and two pills that looked like Advil pills.

"The pills are to help the swelling in your arm go down."

I take the two pills and drink the glass of water without stopping.

"Thank you." I smiled weakly.

He kisses my forehead.

"No problem." He smiles back.

"Can you see if you can get up?" He asked as I got up from his bed like nothing ever happened to me.

"Wow Ryan I feel so energetic!"

"Easy for you to say." I turned to Ryan and he looks like he hasn't slept at all.

"Ryan have you slept since I passed out?" I ask worried about him.

"No, not really just a few minutes but I kept waking up because I wanted to be the first you see when you wake up." He said apologetically.

"Aww honey! You're so sweet."

I go sit on the couch next to him and I realize that I'm not wearing the same clothes I came into his apartment with.

"Why am I wearing your clothes?" I asked Ryan as he laid his head on my lap.

"I have the tendency to see a person in more comfortable clothes when they sleep." He says to me.

"Umm Ryan? Did you errr... Change me into your clothes?" I asked nervously."

"Yeah why?" He yawns.

Suddenly I start to feel shy.

"Did you umm.. See me in my underwear?" I ask shyly.

"Yes." he replies.

He notices that I blush.

"Is there something wrong with that?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Since, we're dating not really just that it's a little early for you to see me that way." I blush.

Ryan lifts his head off my lap.

"I know baby, I know I just wanted you to feel comfortable."

I kiss Ryan's forehead and whisper in his ear,

"I love you Ryan, you're the most amazing and sweetest guy I have ever met."

Ryan starts to lean in and I follow suit. Our lips find each other and I feel like I'm in heaven. I push him back on the couch and just when things started getting more... How can I put this... Tense? We hear the door open and a voice say,

"Hey!!! Anybody home?!?!"

We look up and we see Brent, one of Ryan's bandmates. I get off of Ryan and he stands up.

"Uh hi Brent!" Ryan tries to act cooly.

"Am I interrupting something?" Questioned Brent and both Ryan and I shake our heads.

Suddenly, we hear the other bandmates come in and get surprised when they see me standing in the room wearing Ryan's clothes.

Ryan quickly says, "Guys I want you to meet my new girlfriend Kimberly Alvarez. Kim, these are the guys." He turns to me and and I introduce myself to the boys.

Brent says, "Hi I'm Brent Kutzle, and that's Zach Filkins, Eddie Fisher, and Drew Brown."

I shake their hands and I feel embarrassed. I start to blush.

"Ryan, we're gonna head down to the local pub wanna come along?" Drew tried to ask Ryan but Eddie cut him off,

"Ehhh guys why don't we let Ryan and Kimberly be alone for a while and they can meet us later." He gives them a guys-stop-being-cockblockers look and the guys leave.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know they were coming over." Ryan said to me feeling embarrassed.

"Ryan it's okay, it happens sometimes." I giggle at him.

"Whats so funny?" He asked me.

I look at him and I bite my lip to suppress my urge to laugh but I fail. I burst out laughing at poor Ryan.

"What the hell is so funny Kimberly?" He shouts.

"You are Ryan." I finally say after I manage to stop laughing.

"How am I funny?" He says in a cold tone.

Crap I think I pissed him off now.

"I'm I'm sorry. I just thought it was funny that you got embarrassed when the guys walked in on us but I was wrong I'm sorry."