Chapter 70

"Because I can." He says smirking at me. He moves like a professional spinning me around, dips me low and kisses me. Like always I blush. Seriously it's getting annoying I think to myself. "I like it when you blush." Said Ryan as we say down. "You do?" I say looking up at him. His green eyes are just beautiful. It's like they're piercing through me and into my soul.

"Yeah babe, I do. You blushing lets me know that you're having fun being with me." He said playing with the locket he gave me. "You look beautiful." He continues to say sincerely. "Thanks, you're not so bad looking yourself Tedder those white skinny jeans suit you a lot." I say winking at him and he laughs. He turns and we see August and Brent come out of the booth. "So how did it go?" I asked August. She takes out some photos from her purse and hands them to me.

The first photo they took was both Brent and August making duck faces, the second was Brent and August laughing which I just thought was adorable because they both look so happy much like Ryan and I, the one after that was August wearing a cowboy hat, the fake mustache, and holding the fake gun at Brent's temple while he was wearing a Native American headband with the feather sticking out.

"Hey guys!" Said Renee as she and Zach walked in hand in hand. "I knew it!" shouted Ryan "You owe me 20 bucks dude pay up!" He said to Brent as Brent went into his pocket, pulled out 20 dollars, and handed it to Ryan. "Hey K.J.!" I hear a male's voice say. Why does it sound familiar? I think to myself. I turn around and I'm surprised by who I see. "Matias?!?! Is that you?" He's tall, muscular, with short brown hair and blue eyes. Matias was my first love. We were dating for four years and he broke my heart.

Ryan squeezes my hand. "Everything alright babe?" Snapping me from my thoughts. "Uhh yeah, Ryan sweetie this is errrrm my ex-boyfriend from college. Matias, this is my husband Ryan Tedder." I say kissing Ryan on the cheek. They shook hands but I knew already that Ryan didn't like him. Ryan pulls me to the side and says, "So that's your college boyfriend huh?" I nod. Where's he going with this? "Interesting. At least you upgraded with me." He says smirking but there was a more devious look in his eyes.

"Ryan Benjamin Tedder! Are you getting jealous?" I say cocking up an eyebrow at him. "I'm not jealous but what's mine is mine." He said in a clipped tone. Man why does he sound hot when he's angry? "Hey Ryan, we gotta be up on stage." Said Drew interrupting us. "We'll talk about this later." Said Ryan and he goes up on stage.