Chapter 35

"Honey please don't cry." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing away his tears. I don't think I have ever seen Ryan cry. "I'm sorry honey I'm being emotional right now." He says wiping the tears from his eyes. " I hold him tighter. "I just.... I just don't want to lose you." He says kissing me on my forehead. "You're not going to lose me honey."    I say kissing him on his forehead. "Let's forget about everything. Let's get married tomorrow!" He says holding my hand. "Are you sure? Honey what about telling the guests?" I asked him in surprise. "Yes it'll be a surprise for the guests as a matter of fact just the band members and their girlfriends. "Okay then baby but what about our parents?" I ask. Don't worry about it I have it taken care of babe." He says kissing me on the lips.    "Fuck! I told August to hold the dress! What should I tell her??" "Tell her and Brent the truth but they can't say anything to anyone we all have to tell everyone that you and I are having an engagement party. But only Brent and August should know about it nobody else." Answered Ryan.   "Okay honey let me call August." I say as I turn on my heel to go into the room but suddenly Ryan grabs me by my wrist and pulls me into his embrace, his lips meeting mine. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." He says between kisses. "I just don't know what I would do if I lost you." He said sincerely. "I know baby." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. Then suddenly the phone rings:    "Hello?"  "Hey girl it's me August!"  "Hey August what's up?"  "I was calling about the bachelorette party."  "Yeah August about that... Ryan and I are getting married tomorrow." "WHAT?!?!?"  "I thought you said it was Saturday." "I know I know it just feels right."  "Yeah I understand."  "Only you and Brent can know about this since you're my maid of honor and Brent's Ryan's best man. We're sending out text messages to meet us at this address for an engagement party and then surprise everyone with the wedding."  "That's a great Idea! And don't worry we won't tell anyone." "Thanks August you're the best!" "I know I am. Haha!"  "I'll come by your house later then." "Okay bye!"  See ya later!"   I turn around and see Ryan walking in the room taking off his black tank top. "Ryan Benjamin Tedder. This isn't twilight to be taking off your shirt like that!" I say giggling. "So? I'm in my own house." He says carrying me into the bed and starts to tickle me. "Ryan! Stop!" I say laughing. He begins to straddle me and pins me to the bed and continues to tickle me.    I snort, "Ryan please stop." I use the strength in my legs to kick him off me and I end up being successful. He falls off me and I pin him on the mattress. "Ryan. We need to get some sleep if we want to get married tomorrow." I say to him sweetly. "Alright honey." He says and we both lay back in bed, hugging me his chest to my back. He kisses my neck and says, "Good night sweetheart. I love you." "I love you too honey. Good night." And we drift off to sleep.