Chapter 95: The Torture

Quickly, Zach picks up the keys I dropped and opens the door. We rush inside and met up with the rest of the pack. "There you guys are!" Exclaimed Eddie. "We thought you guys didn't make it."said Drew striking a nerve to my core not realizing he'd done so. He saw my face and his smile dropped. "Oh no, where's Ryan?" He said in concern.

Then suddenly I feel two thousand volts of electricity course through me. "Agh!!!" I shriek. Zach and Brent grab me as I fell over. I start getting another vision. I see Ryan hanging upside down, bound from wrists and ankles. "Where are the others Tedder?" snarled a man, I couldn't see his face. "Go fuck yourself!" Shouted Ryan. Then out of nowhere, Ryan starts getting tased. "Fuck you! I'll never tell you where they are!" He groans in pain.

Tears start running down my cheeks. "Honey, what do you see?" Asked August and Renee in concern. "He 's being tortured! He's being tortured!!" I screamed. "We gotta find him!" Yelled Zach. "Come on let's split up and find him." Said Eddie. Then out of nowhere, hunters start to surround us. I pull out an arrow and start to set up my next shot. "Kimberly, find Ryan! We'll take it from here!" Yelled Zach as he and the rest of the pack phase into wolves and clash with the hunters.

I start running, trying to get in the hallway but there's a female hunter in my way. She swings at me and I dodge her fist. And stab her with an arrow. She designates and I run into the hallway. "Ryan, please tell me where you are?" I said telepathically. "I'm.... Right.... Here... I can sense your energy." Answered Ryan weakly. Oh man I don't know how much longer he can take that tasing. I running down the hallway and I feel his energy getting stronger. It's like he's giving everything he has left to help me find him.

I stopped in front of one of the doors and I hear Ryan yelling at the top of his lungs and I hear an unfamiliar voice as well. "Let's see how high of a note you can really sing pretty boy." Snarled the man. "Agh!!!!!" Screeched Ryan. I couldn't take the pain any longer and I kick the door and and shoot the man in the chest.

"YOU BITCH!!", said the man as he disintegrates. "STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND MOTHERFUCKER!!!" I scream. "Honey? Honey is that you?" He said weakly. He was blindfolded, hanging upside down with his ankles and hands bound. "Ryan." I said running towards him. I find a knife on the floor. "Ryan, baby I have to cut your binding and I need you to hold on to me okay?" I say to softly.