Chapter 66

My hands start feeling around for anything sharp on the ground. Finally, I find a glass shard with jagged edges and start cutting through the ropes.

I set myself loose, take off my blindfold, and take Renee's blindfold off. "Are you okay?" I asked her as I was cutting the ropes from her. "Yes, thank you." She said. As I help her up. We start looking for the door. We start banging on the walls looking for the door "HELP!!!" Screamed Renee. Finally I finally find a door but its locked. I looked at Renee. "What's wrong Zach?" She said concerned. "You've got to trust me on this please." I beg her. "As long as it gets me away from Jack then I'm up for it." She says.

I pull her close to me and kiss her. I back away from her and I feel my body leap up in the air and land on four legs. Renee looks at me with amazement in her eyes. "I'll explain this to you later." I say and run at the door and brake it down. "C'mon!" And she jumps on my back looking for way out. Then suddenly another needle hits me in the neck and I fall with Renee and everything goes dark.

"Fuck! Not again I say trying to get up and I phase back. "Zach, are you okay?" Said Ryan. "I'll be fine. Look out behind you." I say in pain. We both see Jack and Ryan talking to each other. "Jack, you kidnap my best friend. That's low, even for your standards." Ryan snarled at him. Ryan has a pipe in his hand so I know he's weakened. Then out of nowhere the surprise of the three of us, Jack phases into a werewolf. He's a lot bigger than Ryan. He's a lot bigger than me. I think to myself.

"What's wrong Ryan? Don't you have your friends or your little wife to help you? I heard she's pregnant so maybe I might pay her a little visit after I finish you and your little friends off." Said Jack maniacally. And they started fighting. Then Jack pounces on Ryan with his paw on Ryan's throught chocking him. Then out of nowhere I see Brian yank Jack off of Ryan.

"Thanks Brian." Said Ryan and Brian nodded. Brian turns to both Renee and I and gets us out of the room while Ryan and Jack fought. And then the room starts spinning and I blacked out again.