Chapter 55

"YOU WHAT?!?!?" Replied Renee in shock. "How did this happen? How did you too meet?" She asked with excitement in her voice as the others were talking amongst themselves. "Funny story actually. I bumped into her and she spilled coffee on me. Needless to say she's very clumsy." He says and I punch him in the arm. "Ow! haha anyways, I help her pick up some papers she had-" I cut him off "Hey at least I wasn't on my phone texting not watching where I was going." I say teasing him. He grabs my thigh, winks at me and blush.

"Anyways, I invited her to go to Starbucks, and it just went on from there." He continued. "Well you guys make a very cute couple." Said Renee. "I hope you guys have tons of babies!" She added. "Speaking of babies." I said and she squeals, "Oh my god, you're pregnant? How far along are you?" She asked. "Only a few weeks." I answered placing my hands on my belly.

"So what are you doing here in Vienna?" I asked Renne. "Just decided to do some traveling I needed the time off with everything going on right now?" She answered. "Everything that's going on?" I asked. "Yeah, I just had to get away from Rolling Stone." She added. "Oh? Why?" I asked. She sighs, "It's my my boss. He's harassing me and I clearly don't like that. I can't stand Jack Frey." She said.

"Wait a minute. Did you just say Jack Frey?" Exclaimed Ryan. "Yes. Do you know him?" She asked confused. "That son of a bitch tried to kill me and kidnapped Kimberly and August." He answered with his clenched fists. "Honey calm down. I don't want you to blow your cover." I whisper in his ear. And slowly he begins to calm down.