Chapter 76

"I would love to take you in the bedroom but I don't think I can wait that long. He says between breaths. "I don't mind." I say as I nip his earlobe. Suddenly, he starts taking off my jacket, and tossing it on the couch. I grab the hem of his flannel shirt and start taking it off. He looks incredible without his shirt. I take him by the hand and lead him into the bedroom.

We walk in and Ryan shuts the door. He continues to kiss me as we walk backwards until I feel the bed behind me. Then I pull him closer until We both fall back, his body on top of mine. He leaves a trail of kisses starting from my jawline, down to my belly. We continue to take each others clothes off, until Ryan straddles me, place his elbows on either side of my head, and slowly sinks into me. "Oh Ryan!" I gasp. "I love you." He responds grunting.

He continues his rhythm for a while. "Ryan, faster." I say between pants. "No way baby, I'm taking my time with this." He said winking at me. He continues his sweet, relentless torture on me until I couldn't take it anymore. I let go calling out Ryan's name and he lets go as well. We fall back onto the bed, trying to catch our breaths and smiling. "I love you Ryan." I say running my fingers through his hair. "I love you too K.J." He responds as he gently lays his head on my belly.

"What if we have a girl?" I asked him as I closed my eyes. "I think her name should be Dawn. Dawn Rose Tedder what do you think?." He said kissing my belly. "I think that sounds wonderful." I reply telepathically. "How about this? If we have a girl you get to name her and if we have a boy I get to name him." I whisper. "But I like Ryan jr." He said chuckling at me. "I'd rather have one of you." I giggle at him. "Fine. What are you gonna name him?" He asked as he moved up to lay his head on the pillow.

"That's a surprise Ryan. Go to sleep or else I might beat you tomorrow at jogging tomorrow morning. Not that you're much of a challenge in the first place. I smirk at him. "Alright. You just wait and see." He says sounding cocky, he pulls me close and we both fall asleep.

"Milo? Come here boy!" I say calling our new puppy. Out of nowhere he starts running and barking towards me, jumping to pick him up. Ryan comes out from behind in a white t shirt and some basketball shorts. I grab the leash and put it on Milo. "Honey, I'm gonna go take Milo out for a walk aright?" I say giving him a kiss goodbye on the cheek. "Alright babe." He says kissing me on the lips and I blush.