Chapter 74

"Oh? What do you mean?" I ask in surprise. He sighs. "Alright, before I met you, I was in a relationship with another girl. Her name was Nia and I was in love with her." "The way you're in love with me?" I squeak, cutting him off. He looks at me, green eyes to gray eyes. "No baby." He says bringing my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles. "We've been dating for about a year and a half but I never told her about my secret.

So one day, I decided that I was going to her house, and tell her that I was a wolf, but as I got to her place, I see her opening the door, walking out with another guy and making out right in front of my face." He said looking down at his hands. I cup his face with both hands and say, "You're too good for her." I say starting to feel angry. Why the hell would would anybody cheat on him?

I would never do that to him. I know how it's like to get cheated on, to feel like you're not good enough for them. I say to myself. "Honey calm down. It's in the past and hey, at least I wrote a hit single about it." He says pulling me closer and kisses my forehead. "So you wrote Apologize because of her?" I say astonished. "Yeah, I guess I have to thank her for that." He says chucking at me. "So how'd you break up with her?" I asked managing to suppress my jealousy. I don't understand why am I jealous of her even though they were together ages ago?

"I wrote her a song. Sure surprised the hell out of her." He says laughing as if he recalled the memory. "Anyways I took her to my place and I said to her, "honey I wrote this song for you to show you how I really feel." He says as he took a cd from the cupboard next to me. He pops in the disk, presses play and I listen. It's really good especially when you get back at a cheating girlfriend. I think to myself.

A while later, Ryan and I were sitting on the piano bench playing random chords, then out of nowhere he cups my face and kisses me passionately. "What was that for?" I say in surprise. "I don't know, you just make me the luckiest man in the world when I'm with you." He said pulling away from me. I wrote this a few years ago and I want you to be the first to hear it.

He gets up from the piano bench and walks towards the wall where all the guys' guitars are pinned up on the wall. He grabs the acoustic guitar and sits down on the stool next to me. "Lets see if I remember the chords." He said winking at me. He begins to tune up his guitar and starts singing:

All for you... Everything, Anything I do...all for you

Everything, anything i do and you know that these words are true

I don't take my promises lightly, I try

Darlin, we know, right or left..which way i should go

Cause i can't get you out of my mind baby..i've tried

I've fall for you at least a thousand times before

Ever try to turn and walk away..

try to say good-bye with no one to say

You know I can't get you off my mind

And it shows I've dream about you all the time baby, baby

Suddenly he stops playing. "Shit! How did this part go again?" He said trying to remember the lyrics. I giggle at him and playfully he rolls his eyes at me. "Aaahhh. Now I remember." He murmurs to himself and keeps singing:

All for you...Everything, Anything, I do

It's all for you, baby

All for you, Everything, Anything, I do

It's all for you...there's nothing i wouldn't do

It's all for you

Do you know, from the dark, to the light by your side

Feels like there's nothing to hide baby

I could see the look of love reflecting in your eye

It's the only thing that i'll ever need

Just staring through the window looking right at me

She knows she's got me by the heart and soul

And it shows I'm trying not to lose control (baby, baby)

All for you..Everything, Anything, I do

It's all for you, baby

All for you..Everything, Anything, I do

It's all for you..

All for you..Everything, Anything, I do

It's all for you

There's nothing I wouldn't do, it's all for you

Suddenly tears of joy start running down my face. "Baby, what's wrong?" Said Ryan as he puts the guitar and pulls me closer to him. "Nothing honey they're tears of joy. I would've never thought I would find somebody as sweet as you. You make my life worth living." I say wiping my tears with the back of my hand in the most unladylike manner. He kisses me passionately. He checks the time and says. "It's 4:30. We should start walking back." Said Ryan taking me by the hand.