Chapter 87

Ryan's P.O.V

"Thats was so much to take in. I thought I was the alpha of our pack? Turns out Kimberly is the alpha now. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for her I love her. But, she's pregnant with my kids, I don't if she's ready to be a leader yet. I want to help her. No I'm gonna help her whether she wants to or not." I say to Zach over a few shots of tequila.

"Ryan? Are you jealous of your wife?" Asked Zach as he downed another shot. "Me jealous? No way dude." I answered feeling offended. "But seriously no, I'm not jealous. It'll benefit us in the future the next time there's some trouble." I said downing another shot. "Uh Ryan? We need you down here! Adam's here." Shouted Eddie from downstairs. "Alright! I'll be right down." I shout back.

Hey Ryan! Long time no see?" Shouted Adam. He's the lead singer of Maroon 5. "Hey what's up buddy? How have you been?" I asked giving him a manly hug. "I've been good man. Hey congratulations on getting hitched! It was about time too." He said laughing at me. "Yeah man I'm really happy especially now that we're having twins."

"You're wife's pregnant?!" That's great man. When am I going to meet the lucky lady?" Said Adam in excitement. I hear the buzzer. "Hey is Zach there?" It's Renee. "Uh yeah want me to buzz you in?" I asked. "Yes please." She said sweetly. I press the button and I hear footsteps. I see Renee coming in and kiss Zach, then suddenly I see Kimberly walking in. Man I feel like in high school again. She's so beautiful with hair all naturally curly. "Hi honey!" She said kissing me on the lips.

"Adam this is my wife Kimberly, babe this my good Friend Adam Levine." I say introducing them to each other. "So you're the mystery girl I've heard so much about." Said Adam as he shook her hand. "Really? I didn't know that Ryan spoke highly of me." She answered blushing. I'm not sure if she's starstruck by Levine, or the fact that I mention her a lot. "Yeah he never shuts up about her." Said Brent coming in holding August's hand laughing. "Fuck off Brent!" I say jokingly at him.