Chapter 100: Fourth of July

Kim's P.O.V

"I can't believe we had sex on your piano Ryan." I said catching my breath. "Our piano." Said Ryan as we laid on the floor. I look at the time at the cable box it's only 6:39 in the morning. "We should probably get to bed and get some sleep you and the guys have been working way too hard." I say to him as he carries me up stairs.

I look at myself in the mirror and see that I've gained weight but not as much weight to carry twins. That's odd I'm only four months pregnant. Ryan is still asleep in bed. "He's had a long night." I say to myself. I slip on some shorts and a sports bra and go downstairs. I find Milo waiting by the door. He's gotten pretty big. "Hi Milo!!!" I say doing my baby voice. I open the back door and he does his business. I walk back into the kitchen and decide to make Ryan breakfast in bed.

A few minutes later, I made him scrambled eggs, cinnamon pancakes, bacon, and bought him his favorite coffee from Starbucks. I put everything in a tray and tip toe back into the room. I quietly walk back into

the room and find Ryan sound asleep, resting his head on his bicep. He looks so young. Young for his age. Quickly I grab my phone, and snap two photos of him before he wakes. Phew, that was close.

As I walk down into the hallway, I look out the window and it just looks beautiful. I never would've thought that I would be living in Denver. I decide to walk into the balcony and take in the fresh air. It's so warm. Hmmm I think it's the perfect time break in the pool. I said to myself. "That's a mighty fine sight there." I jump as I hear Ryan's voice behind me. "Oh Jesus, Ryan you scared me." I said as I put my hand to my chest.

"Thank you for the breakfast in bed baby." He said kissing me on the lips. "You're welcome honey." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "Agh!" I yelp. "Honey are you okay?!?! Are you getting another vision?!?!" Said Ryan in concern. I smile at him. "They're kicking honey. The babies are kicking." His eyes light up like the Fourth of July. Oh wait today is the Fourth of July.

"They're kicking?" He said in surprise. I nod and put his hands on my belly. He looks down, then back at me. "They're gonna be little soccer players like their parents." He said as he bent down and kissed my belly. "You're going to be a great father Ryan." I said as he rested his head on my belly singing lullabies. "You're going to be an great mom Kim." He said as he got up. He got up and kissed me passionately and I lay my head on my chest.