Chapter 51

About two hours later, I look out the window and see the night sky. It looks beautiful at 40,000 feet above the ground. "It looks beautiful, doesn't it?" Said Ryan as he looked out the window then looking at me. "Yes, it's incredible honey." I say as I pressed the button and  my seat reclined all the way back. 

It's been about a week since Ryan and I got married and everything has been a dream for me. We traveled went to Italy performing at the Alcatraz in Milan. From there we went to the Salle Metropole in Lausanne, Switzerland, the Komplex 457 in Zurich, and the Snowopenair in Lauterbrunnen. I wake up with a terrible pain in my stomach at our hotel room in Vienna, Austria. Tonight the guys are going to perform at the Stadhalle Club Version. I look next to me and see Ryan sound asleep. 

He looks so young and innocent when he's asleep. My stomach starts to hurt more and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I go to the bathroom and as much as I can. Was it something I ate last night? I walk out of the bathroom and see Ryan climbing out of bed. "Hi there!" Said Ryan. "Hey yourself." I reply back. As I walk towards him the room starts to spin and I feel dizzy. Before I pass out, I see Ryan jump at me and catch me mid air and then everything goes dark.

I wake up in bed and find Ryan holding my hand. "Hi honey." I said weakly to him. He smiles, "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" "I feel better honey. It was something I ate." I say to him sweetly. Then suddenly, we hear a knock on the door. "Come in doc she's awake." Said Ryan as he got up from the bed. "Mr. Tedder, may I speak to your wife alone?" Asked the doctor. "Uh yeah, I'm gonna go talk to Clint about the soundcheck tonight. I'll be back in 20 minutes baby." He gives me a kiss on the lips and leaves.

"Am I okay doctor?" I asked her. "Yes, Mrs. Tedder your signs came back normal, however I just need you to take a urine sample. It's to check if anything else is in your system." She said. I get up from bed and the doctor hands me a cup and I go to the bathroom.