Chapter 32

"What do you think about this dress?" I say to August trying on wedding dress. "Hmmmm.... Too poofy." She responds. "Ugh I know right?" I sigh. "How about this one?" She said, "hmmm I'm not sure but ill try it on." I say as I head into the dressing room. "What are we going to do for the bachelorette party?" I asked August. "Don't worry about it Kim just leave that to me." She says. "Okay. But nothing too crazy." I say laughing. "Awww what's the fun in that?" She replies jokingly. 

My phone goes off.

"Hello?" 

"Hi baby how's the dress shopping going along?"

"Not good honey. I haven't found the right dress yet." 

"Oh okay honey, I found my tux so the guys and I will go look for decorations and stuff like that."

"Okay babe." 

"Are you going to have a bachelorette party?" 

"August is planning it so I guess so. How about you?" 

"Yeah I'm gonna have a bachelor party but nothing crazy." 

"Oh okay honey. I gotta go I have to put this strapless Vera Wang dress August picked out for me."

"Alright baby I love you." 

"I love you too Ryan."

I get out of the dressing room. "Oh my god you look gorgeous!" Exclaimed August. "You think so?" I say in surprise. "Of course! The way the dress hugs your curves, simply amazing!" She says with excitement. "Okay I'll take it." I say to the saleswoman. "What are we going to do about the dress?" Asked August. "Hmmm... How about we hide it at your place? Brent can keep a secret right?" I say.

"Yes, of course!" She replies. I give her the dress. "Please take care of the dress August." I plead. "Don't worry I will." She said and we go out separate ways. I check the time on my phone. "3:25. Great Ryan won't be home for another two hours." I say to myself I go to a nearby grocery store and decide to bake Ryan "Congratulations on the Native album" cake.  

I'm in the kitchen pulling the cake out of the oven when I hear the door knob open. "Honey, I'm home." Shouts Ryan. "Hi sweetie I'm in the kitchen." I yell out. "Smells good babe what ya making?" He asked. "I'm baking a cake for uh my niece her birthday is today." I say trying to make up an excuse. "Oh can I lick the spoon?" Says Ryan acting like a little child. "No not now Ryan when I'm done." I say giggling at him. "Okay... Mom!" He says jokingly and heads back into the room.  "Honey I got you something." He comes running back. "What is it?" He says like a little boy. 

I go to a paper bag and take out a small bottle of bourbon and banana chips. "Your favorite." I say holding both items so he can see them. His eyes lit up like fireworks. "Oh my god I scored the jackpot in marrying you." he says hugging me. He goes into the room eating the banana chips.

As he leaves, I begin to cover the cake in chocolate icing. Then with purple icing I begin to write:

"Congratulations on Native Release."