Chapter 69

Ryan decides to put on the Ozzy Osbourne glasses and I take the red pixie cut wig. Ryan and I were Ozzy and Sharon only Ozzy has blonde hair and is way hotter. We both Scrunch up our faces. "Sharon! Sharon where are you?" Shouts Ryan in a British voice, "Yes, Ozzy I'm here!" I say doing my British accent which sounds better than Ryan's to be honest and we take a picture posing.

We take more photos and the last one, Ryan caught me off guard Ryan whispered something in my ear that caused me to make my best home alone face and I feel him kiss me on the cheek which made me blush as well. We get out from the booth and see Brent and August walking in. "Did you guys decide to match today?" Ryan said poking fun at Brent. "You shouldn't be talking Maurice you and your wife are matching as well." He said referring to the both of us wearing black.

"Du sein Dummkopf!" Said Ryan playfully pointing at Brent and both August and I laugh. "August check out the cool photo-booth they even have props." I say to her with excitement. "Oh Brent, can we go inside?" She say to him giving him the puppy eyes. "Sure honey! Let's go." He says taking her by the hand and they go inside. The dance floor clears up and Ryan turns to me and said, "You wanna dance?"

He extends his hand and I place my hand in his. We run to the dance floor and start dancing to Clarity by Zedd. "You're a terrible dancer." Said Ryan jokingly as he pulled me in closer. "I should say the say to you." I whisper in his ear and he starts laughing. "Are you kidding, I'm an amazing dancer! I should be on Dancing with the Stars!" He says making himself cocky and I burst out laughing,

"Oh please, you can't dance to save your life!" I say giggling at him. "Is that a challenge Mrs. Tedder?" He says cocking up his eyebrow. "Why yes, yes it is Mr. Tedder. You can't dance Salsa, Rumba, or bachata to save your life." I say cocking one eyebrow back at him.

"Challenge Accepted." said Ryan as he pulled me close to him he looks at the DJ and nods. The DJ nods back and switched the track from Good Feeling by Flo Rida to a Salsa song. We start dancing and Ryan is pretty good, he's like a professional salsa dancer. "You like that don't you?" He said smirking at me and I nod. He leans in and says, "Please stop biting your lip." Whispered Ryan.

"Goddamnit why do you make me bite my lip Tedder!" I say laughing at him.

Surprises (a OneRepublic fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara