Chapter 54

After the concert, we go to a restaurant to celebrate. "I still can't believe we're having a baby." Said Ryan as he kissed my hand. "Me either. It seems like only yesterday that we just met." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Kimberly? Is that you?" Said a female voice that immediately recognize. Everyone turns to see where the voice was coming from. "Renee? Renee Ziel?" I say getting up from chair. She runs toward me and we hug. "Oh my god K.J it's been years!!" She exclaimed. "Yes, I know how have you been? What's up? Come sit with us." I say. "I really don't want to impose, you guys seem like- Oh my God you're traveling with OneRepublic?!!?" She exclaimed.

"We'll sort of, I'm on my honeymoon right now." I say with a huge grin on my face. "Honeymoon? You got married? When? And why wasn't I informed?" She says pretending to feel offended but cracks a smile. "Yes, Renee I got married last week." I say with excitement. "So shouldn't you be with your husband instead of being here with OneRepublic? I mean what would he say?" "He'd be totally fine with it." Said Ryan as he walked next to me. "Oh my god! You're Ryan Tedder!!!" She exclaimed.

He holds his hand out and they shake hands. She looked so starstruck. "Renee, that's Ryan, Zach, Eddie, Drew, Brent and his girlfriend August. Guys, this is Renee, one of my best friends since high school." I say introducing everyone to her. "Please sit down with us." Said Ryan and she immediately pulls up a chair next to me. "So who's the lucky guy?" Asked Renee. "That would be me." Said Ryan as he kissed my cheek.