Chapter 59

Ryan's P.O.V

"She was mad at me Ed. I feel like I hurt Kim without realizing it." I say turning to Eddie as the four of us were driving. "She'll get over it Ryan. She knows you were just trying to protect her and the baby." He says putting his hand on my shoulder. "You pick up on Zach's scent?" I ask Brent and Drew looking at them through the front mirror. "No not yet Ryan." Said Drew.

"Brent what about you?" I say as he starts looking around. "Stop the car." Said Brent looking alert. I stop the car and the four of us start looking around for clues on where that bastard Jack took Zach and Renee. "Everybody spread out and search for clues." I say to everyone. Jack better watch his back. First that son of a bitch tries to blackmail my wife into sleeping with him so she can keep her job, then, he kidnaps her and August and the he tries to kill me.

Hmmph, just wait till I put my hands on him. I say to myself. Then suddenly I feel something cold on the back of my head. "Bang!!" Said Brent laughing at me. "Damn it Brent!" I yell. "Don't do that!" I say but I'm immediately cut off by a weird noise. "What was that?" Whispered Drew. We look around, and we hear what was clearly a banging sound coming from a church near an alley.

I run towards the alley with the guys on my heel. Which door is which is it? I say to myself. "Guys, listen closely." I say putting my hand up. There's was bang on the door, a loud thud, and a woman shrieking. "That's the one! Stand back!" I yell and kick the door down. "Zach? Renee? Where are you?" I tell out. Then out of Nowhere six men dressed in black come and surround us. "On my signal we attack." I whisper the guys and suddenly each of the six men phase in to werewolves? What the hell?

They soon start to attack us. Two of them come running at me. I manage to punch both of them. They come running at me and I feel my body leap up in the air and land on four legs. They begin to surround me. "Ryan watch out!" Said Drew telepathically. I turn around and another wolf bites my neck. "Agh!" I groan and used my hind legs to kick the guy off me.

I leap on top of one them and bite his neck hard. He fights back scratching my face. I fall back phasing back into my human form. "Fuck!" I say as I feel blood coming from my neck. I struggle to get up and manage to find a pipe. I see Brent getting attacked, and I run up and smack the wolf on his skull.