Chapter 89: Ryan's Ex-girlfriend

"Ryan wait!" I yelled out. He stops and turns around. "You don't believe what they said do you Kim?" He asked his tone sounding visibly annoyed and angry. "No honey, of course I don't." I say wrapping my arms around him. "Just calm down Ryan, ignore them." I say calming him down. He looks down at me. "I really am happy for you baby I am. But I just feel like you're not ready to take on that huge responsibility." He said apologetically.

"I know honey. I don't want to be an alpha. I don't want to put our children in danger." I said to him. "I understand baby." He said kissing my hair. "Ryan Tedder is that you?" Said a female voice that I don't recognize. Ryan stiffens up. We both turn around and see a woman about Ryan's age, maybe a little older. She's tall, taller than me. But then again I'm short, so anybody is taller than me.

She had long, flowing Black hair, cold green eyes. Yet she looked beautiful. Puts me to shame to be honest. "Nia." He said in a clipped tone. Holy crap? That's Nia? She's the one who broke my husband's heart? "Is that a way to say hi to an old friend?" She said in a sophisticated tone.

She walks up to Ryan and hugs him. Where the fuck does she have the audacity to cheat on Ryan and then hug him as if nothing happened. "Ahem." I say making myself visible to the both of them. "Oh uh, Nia this my wife, Kimberly. Honey this is my.. My ex girlfriend." He said stuttering.

"Nice to meet you." She said giving me a fake tone and extending her hand out. "Charmed." I say in clipped tone and shaking her hand. "Ryan, I didn't know you started dating fat girls. Such a downgrade." She said in a snarky tone. I start clenching my fists. "Easy baby." He said telepathically.

"Hey! First of all you don't insult my wife. Second, she's pregnant, not fat you in considerate bitch! C'mon Kim lets go." He said turning to me and thinks to me. "If you're eye color is purple when you normal, your eyes turn red, when you get angry."

I do? What the hell?. I ought to go over there and slap her. How dare she call me a downgrade and fat?!?! Am I that ugly? I start to doubt myself. Both Ryan and I leave. "Don't believe what she said. She's only doing that because she can't stand to see me happy with someone else." Said Ryan as we drove home.

"Ryan, she's beautiful and I mean look at me. Compared to her I feel like I am a downgrade." I said looking down at my hands. Ryan pulls up at the driveway and cups my chin. "Kimberly, don't ever say that about yourself. You are beautiful, smart, and talented. You're everything I want. You're my wife and the mother of my unborn kids." Said angrily.

"Not to sound like an asshole but she's a bitch!" He said banging his fists on the steering wheel.