Chapter 41

"How do you know Sebastian Ingrosso?" I ask Ryan as we sit in our seats. "Well I performed with him at Coachella last year. And we made a song named Calling (Lose my Mind). Have you heard of the song?" He says cooly. "I don't remember I might of heard the instrumental version." I say to him sweetly. 

"Really? I guess I'm going to have to sing it don't I?" He says smirking at me. I nod. 

"Can we freeze karma and surrender our rights and wrongs?"

"Can we just for a night let the stars decide where we belong?"

I join in; 

"Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away... That won't change. Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith."

"You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Ryan says as he kisses me on the lips. "You know it babe." I say winking at him. "I'm so happy I found my soulmate." He says as he takes my hand and starts kissing my knuckles. "Well thats because you imprinted me." I say jokingly. The plane takes off and I look out the window. "Oh my god! Everyone looks like ants!" I say to him like a little girl. 

"Of course they do babe we're at 40,000 ft in the air." Says Ryan. "Good point. Where are we going?" I turn to him. "My hometown." He says cooly. "Colorado?!?!" I blurt out. He nods laughing at me. "Yeah we're going to Colorado Springs. There's something there that I want to show you." He says kissing my neck. I flush. "Ryan stop that tickles." I say giggling at him. 

Two hours later we get to Denver Airport. We rent a car and we get on SH-2. "I'm gonna make a quick detour babe." He says sweetly. We find ourselves in Denver boulevard in front of a building. "Hmm there's something familiar about this place but what?" I say to myself. "Welcome the OneRepublic Studio or shall I say Patriot Studio." He says answering my unspoken question. 

"No wonder it looked so familiar!" I say turning to him. "Come on let's go inside." Said Ryan grabbing my hand pulling me inside. We walk in and the first thing we see is the studio and two men recording. One of the men's voice sounds familiar. "Hey Joe! Hey Isaac! What's up guys? Yelled Ryan! They come out from the booth and I recognize them instantly.