Chapter 11

"Is it possible maybe to have a love so strong that nothing could ever compare.."

"I'm holding back nothing just for the look in your eyes. So baby don't be surprised..."

"Well I want to know what makes your world go round and I want to hear your voice full of sound..."

"A love that defines all I've had in mind now I'm holding back nothing for the look in your eyes." 

I get up from the chair and walk towards him. He stops the music as I reach to take off his headphones and kiss him passionately. He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer to his body. He winces. "Ryan honey you should get some rest." I say softly. "Yeah I guess you're right." He says back. I take him by the hand and lead him into his room. He lays down and I cover him with a blanket. "Honey, are you hungry?" I ask as I sit on the foot of the bed. "Yeah what's for breakfast?" He says flashing his beautiful smile. "I don't know I'm gonna order room service." I say. " No, don't do that. Room service is too expensive." He answers back. "Let's go buy some breakfast. You know I've never tried Colombian food before." He winks at me. "Oh I know what you mean." I snort back at him. "However I need to go home and change." I continue.

"Okay then let me get dressed." Said Ryan as he tried getting up from the bed. "No baby. You're still hurt." I say trying to make Ryan lay back down in bed to rest. "No I'm going with you I don't want what happened last night happen again." He says sternly. "But Ryan!" "I'm going with you Kimberly end of discussion." He shouts. "Alright! Fine!" I throw my hands up in defeat.

As he heads towards his bathroom, I lay down the red skinny jeans, black t-shirt and my black hi-top converses and I grab Ryan's yellow beanie hat. I decided I'm gonna keep it for myself since he also has a black one. I rush into the shower and get out within a few minutes since I completely forgot that Ryan had only bought me one paid of underwear. I wrap myself into the towel and run back to his bedroom. He's still hasn't gotten out of the shower yet.

I go to the night stand and found one of Ryan's boxer briefs. Hmmm these black Calvin Klein boxer briefs will do. I slipped them on and got dressed in a flash I was in his closet looking for a sweater or a jacket when all of a sudden, "Do you need anything?" I jump and turn towards Ryan who has his towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh my god! Ryan you scared me!" I say putting my hand on my chest. He chuckles, "Do you need help looking for something?" He asked me. 

"Yes. Ryan can I borrow a sweater or something I opened the window to see if it's cold and it's chilly." I say embarrassed. I flush. He starts smirking at me. "What are you smirking at Tedder?" I say to him. "Nothing, you just seem to blush every time I get near you or talk to you." He replies. "I'm sorry I'm still getting used to being in a relationship with a really, really talented, and attractive guy who really likes me for me." I say looking down and my hands.