Chapter 47

"Ryan get some rest, we have rehearsals in two hours and then we gotta perform." Said Brent as we stop at our room. "Alright dude call me when everyone is in the lobby." Ryan responded. They bump fists and both Brent and August head to their room. Ryan and I go into our room and Ryan turns to me ands says, "Hows your ankle?" "Its fine Ryan, it doesn't hurt I have a titanium rod after shattering my ankle  a few years ago so I don't feel any pain." I say sweetly.

"Oh? How did that happen?" Asked Ryan's as we sat on the foot of the bed. "Well, when I was in college, I played on for the school's soccer team. It was the semi-finals and we were playing our rivals. I don't remember much. All I remember was that I got fouled, I got up and the girl who a yellow card snapped my ankle-" "Oh my god!" Said Ryan grabbing his ankle as if he felt the pain himself. "Baby that must have hurt. No wonder you walk funny." He says laughing. I kick him in the shin. "Ow! Sorry babe I was kidding." He says grabbing his shin.

"I don't walk funny and come on you should get some rest you look tired." I said as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. About twenty minutes later, I  come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, and find Ryan asleep on the bed. I proceed to change, into some fresh clothes, dry my hair, and lay down with Ryan. I wrap my hands around his waist and kiss his neck. "I'm sorry for kicking you honey." I whisper in his ear. He turns over to face me and said, "No honey, I should be apologizing for making fun of you. We should get some rest I want you to be there to watch the band perform." 

He kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me. "Have you been working out?" I say to him jokingly. "Shut up and go to sleep." He says laughing. "Okay dad, I'll go to sleep." I continue to joke with him. "I think I might have you call me daddy from now on." He says with a devious look in his eyes, and I burst out laughing. "Oh my god what? No I'm not gonna call you daddy." I snort  and he starts laughing. 

I find myself running. From what? Where am I going? "Ryan?" I call out. I don't hear him answer. I continue to look for him. Then out of nowhere someone tackles me and pins me to the ground. "Ryan help me!" I scream. Again I hear no answer. "You'll never get away with this Jack!" Yelled Ryan. I turn and I see Ryan on his knees his face bloodied staring up to Jack. He points a gun at Ryan's forehead and I scream. "Ryan no!!!!!!!" "Honey! Honey wake up its just s bad dream! I'm right here baby." Said Ryan as he quickly wraps his arms around me to comfort me and tears start running down my cheeks. "Ryan I don't want to lose you! I don't want to lose you!" I hold him as close to me as possible.