Chapter 12

He walks towards me and lifts my chin up. "You have keep your head up high baby. You have the most beautiful brown eyes that I have ever seen." "I do?" I ask him feeling surprised. "Yes you do baby. And by the way, I don't know why but I love it when you call me by my last name." "Really?" I ask him and he nods. "We'll then Tedder, hurry up and get dressed so I can buy you breakfast." He goes to his night stand, grabs a pair of boxer briefs, and heads to the bathroom to change.

As we walk out of the hotel, we get surrounded by hundreds of OneRepublic fans, and  they start to get to close to Ryan, pulling on his shirt, pulling his arm. I start to get claustrophobic. "Calm down baby please." Ryan says to me telepathically. Then all of a sudden, he grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd. We find a nearby motorcycle and he jumps on it. "Hop in!" He yells out to me. "Do you know how to ride one I?" I shout back. "No!" He yells back. I turn around and see the the swarm is ganging up on us.

With no other choice, I climb up on the motorcycle and Ryan speeds off just in time. "Do you know how to ride bikes?" I said. "A little bit." He answered back. As we stopped at a red light, I start to get a strange feeling that I just can't shake off. Suddenly I see Zach in the street walking in the opposite direction. "Hey Zach!!" I yell out and Ryan turns his head to see what was going on. Zach notices us and runs over to us. "Hey guys  have you seen Drew anywhere?" He asked. "No why?" Asked Ryan.

"Cause I've been calling him all morning to meet us at the diner and he doesn't pick up his phone." Suddenly, I start to get this weird feeling which makes me get off the bike. "Ryan, honey I know this is going to sound strange, but I'm going with Zach to look for Drew." "You're getting that strange feeling too?" He said in a serious tone. "Yes." He stayed quiet at first. Finally, he said, "Find Drew. I'll meet you guys at the diner with Brent and his girlfriend. Keep Eddie or myself posted... And Kimberly, please be careful."

I lean over to Ryan and kiss him on the lips. "I love you Ryan." "I love you too Kimberly." He said. "And another thing, check my right pocket I got something special for you and I didn't know how to give it to you." I stick my hand in his pocket and pull out a small black velvet box. "Oh my god!" I say shockingly. He then gets off his motorcycle and gets down on one knee.