Chapter 96: A Glimpse Of Ryan's Dark Side

I grab the knife and start cutting the binding in his hands until I set them free. "Alright honey now grab on to me as I cut the binding in your legs. He complies with I say and grabs on to me. "Thanks babe." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't thank me yet. We need to get out of here." I say as I cut through what was left of the binding. His legs drop but I grab him like he carried me, the day of our wedding. "You're not going to tell anybody about this right?" He said. As I put him down. "Wouldn't count on it babe." I wink at him.

"We gotta find the others." I said as we run back out into the hallway. Then out of nowhere, I feel a hand grab me by my hair and pull me back. "Where the fuck do you think you're going with him?" Snarled Matias as he pins my hands against the wall. His breath reeks of alcohol and I start to feel sick. "Ryan help me!" I say feeling useless. Ryan pulls Matias and punches him in the jaw sending him to the floor.

"Kim, get out of here find the others and stay with them." He said dodging Matias's punches. I open my mouth, then quickly shut it. Now it's not the time to talk about this and I run off.

---------------------------------------

Ryan's P.O.V

"She's mine!!!" He shouts as he runs towards me. I run faster towards him and tackle him to a nearby window shattering the glass. Matias, falls on top of me grabbing a huge shard of glass and tried to stab me with it. I grab his wrist, twist it for him to drop it, and punch him with my other hand.

He falls off me and I kick him in the stomach. "Doesn't feel good now does it?" I said as I continue to kick him. I grab him by the shirt collar and hoist him up in the air. "Stay the fuck away from my family." And just drop him on to the floor. As I walk away, I hear him get up and running towards me. I turn around, grab the back of his head and bring my knee up, smashing into his face and he falls back. "Don't make out with my wife asshole!"

I scoop him off the floor, pin him against the wall and punch that son of a bitch in the gut. So much rage came over me and I punch him repeatedly seeing blood spurting out of his mouth, eyes rolling to the back of his head. He slumps down to the floor and he's not moving. Oh shit I think I killed him. Fuck it. The bastard tried to kill me and my pa- errrr K.J.'s pack. I look down and notice blood on my shirt.

I run back into the shattered window, looking for my wife. "Kim! Where are you?!?!" I shout. "Honey!! I'm right here!" She shouts back. I find her coming out of the room and is shocked to see me covered in blood. "Ryan, honey are you okay?" She said as I see her eyes tearing up. "Honey it's not my blood, it's your little ex-boyfriend's blood." I smirk at her.

Her violet eyes go wide. "Did you.... Did you kill him?" She asked softly. I nod backing away. Great! She thinks I'm a cold-blooded killer. I say to myself. Suddenly, she hugs me tightly. What the hell? "I'll explain to you later baby. We have more important stuff to attend to pointing down the hall.

I look in her direction and see at least fifteen hunters running in our direction. She grabs my hand and we both charge at them.