Epilogue #1

"Talk to me."

"Ryan? My water broke"

"Oh my god Kimberly. I'm on my way now."

"Alright honey!! Agh!!"

I hang up the phone grab my bag. Oh my god this pain is excruciating. I need to tell my mother that she's right. Child birth hurts like hell. By the time I open the door, Ryan parks his FJ44 like a madman. "Come on! Let's go!" He picks me up and we get in the car.

"Baby, take deep breaths." He said as he's racing down the street. We finally get to the hospital. "Nurse my wife's water broke and we need a room ASAP."said Ryan calmly. I start getting another contraction. "Agh!!" I yelp. The nurse pulls out a wheelchair behind her desk. I make my way and sit down on the chair. Ryan grabs the handles and starts sprinting down the hallway along with the nurse. "In here!" Shouted the nurse pointing at an empty room.

"Mr. And Mrs. Tedder!" Said Doctor Green. As he puts down the clipboard and helps me up. I get dressed in a hospital robe. Both Ryan and Dr. Greene carried me onto the hospital bed. "Agh!!!" I scream. "She's getting another contraction. Nurse get in here now!" Shouted the doctor. Suddenly the room starts spinning and I feel Ryan grabbing my hand. "Stay with me baby! Stay with me!" He said squeezing my hand.

" Mrs. Tedder, I can see the head I'm going to need you to push as hard as you can." Said the doctor and I do what he says. My body starts to push baby number 1 out. I scream at the top of my lungs in pain and just squeezing Ryan's hand as I'm push out the baby. "Mrs. Tedder the baby is almost out. Give me one more push." Yelled the doctor. And on queue I push as hard as I can, then suddenly, I hear a baby crying. My baby.

"It's a boy Mrs. Tedder." Said the nurse as she took the baby and cleaned him up. Then suddenly, "AGH!" I howl in pain as I feel another contraction. Here comes baby number 2!" Said the doctor. "You're doing great honey!" Said Ryan as he kissed my forehead. "Kimberly push!" Shouted the doctor and I pushed as hard as I could finally finding some relief, as I push out baby number two.