Chapter 83

"Where are you guys?" I say on the phone to Zach as I'm heading to my car.

"Just meet us at the Studio."

Alright I'll be there in 20."

I hung up the phone and drive. I always hated driving alone. It just feels depressing when you have so much in your mind. I sigh. I know she's pissed off at me. I feel like an idiot for say that my sister needed help with something. I don't even have a sister and she knows that.

She probably thinks I'm cheating on her. And I don't blame her. She's told me that her heart has been broken many times and I feel like I'm doing the same even though I'm not cheating at all. My mind flashes back to the first time we slept together. The thought brings a smile to my face. I arrive at Patriot Studios where Zach and Renee were eating a hotdog waiting for me.

"So what is it that you have to show me?" Zach goes to his car and opens the back door and takes out a box. "What's that?" I asked Zach. "It's one of those bouncy things you hang on the door so the baby can bounce around in." Said Renee. "That's nice!" I said. "We got another one in blue and we bought baby clothes as well for both boys and girls just in case we find out the sex of the baby.

"Babies." I said. "I'm sorry what was that?" Said Renee. "Babies. Kimberly and I are having fraternal twins." I say smiling shyly at them. "Congrats dude!" Said Zach pulling me in for a hug, and Renee kisses me on the cheek. "You guys cannot tell the others that you know or Kimberly for that matter." I look at the time. Fuck! It's 3:30 in the morning! I'm so screwed. "I gotta go guys." We say our goodbyes and leave.

I get home and open the door slowly so it wouldn't creak. Fuck I feel like I'm cheating on her even though I'm not. I walk into the living room, and find my wife, curled up on my couch wearing my shirt, with Milo. Oh man I feel guilty. She's been waiting for me the entire night. I walk towards the piano and see that the top has be placed open. I left it down before I left.

I wonder if Kimberly plays piano as well. I would love to hear her play. I walk over to the couch pick up Kimberly in my arms and take her upstairs and into our room. I place her down on the bed. As I'm taking off my clothes, I notice the tattoo she got on her ankle in New York. She got that for me while I was in the hospital. I strip down to my boxers, get into bed, pull her body close to me and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------

Kim's P.O.V

I wake up in bed. How did I get here? Suddenly I feel a pair of hands wrap around me tighter. I realize its Ryan. At what time did he come home last night? I was so worried about him. What was he doing that was was so important in the middle of the night? I know he doesn't have a sister does he think I'm stupid?

"Good morning honey." Said Ryan opening his eyes and I clear everything from my mind so he wouldn't know what I'm thinking.