Halloween-Supernatural

Start from the beginning

"Let's egg em'!" You yelled, which signaled both you and Gabriel to launch tons of hard eggs at the poor prophet.

"Ah what the heck guys?!?" Kevin cowered to the floor, his blond wig covered in sticky egg yolk.

You both ran off before he could fight back and discarded the gooey evidence. "That was hilarious!" Gabriel laughed so hard you were afraid he'd cough up a lung.

"Halloween themed Jell-O shots anyone?" Balthazar suddenly appeared before you, holding a dish of orange, purple, black, and green Jell-O shots.

"Ooo I'll take that," Meg appeared as well and took one with a smirk. She glanced at his Renaissance themed costume, "What are you even supposed to be?"

Balthazar adjusted himself with a grin, "I'm the headless horseman."

"Isn't the headless horseman, you know...headless?" You arched a brow.

"I'm him once he got his charming face back darling," Balthazar winked and handed you a Jell-O shot before he walked off with Meg.

"Oh I don't..."you tried to hand it back to him but he was already gone.

"I'll take that," Lucifer showed up and took the mini glass from your hand. He was dressed in an all red tux, with horns and a pitchfork to match.

"How ironic," you smirked as you judged his costume.

"It was either this or Marilyn Monroe. And I don't think I exactly have that hour glass figure," Lucifer argued, taking the shot.

"Right," you muttered, trying to hide an obvious giggle.

"Hey (Y/N), have you seen Dean? Charlie wants to beat him at pac-man again," Sam approached you, dressed in the Thor costume you bought him. It was either that or Anna, and you weren't giving him any other choice.

"Yeah, he's upstairs with Cas watching movies. Want me to take you to him?" You asked.

"Okay sure," Sam nodded and held his hand out for you to lead the way.

You left Gabriel to chat with his brother while you and Sam walked up the stairs of Balthazar's huge mansion. It was pretty dark and there were crowds of people, making it difficult to make your way through.

Finally when you approached the room Dean and Cas had been in, you heard muffled voices. Curiosity took the best of you, so you and Sam decided to listen in.

"But Dean, what qualifications does a werewolf have to own a salon? And don't these witches know they need a hex bag for the spell to work?" Castiel's familiar confused tone could be heard.

"Dammit Cas, just watch the movie," Dean sighed, "Hold on this is the best part."

"I'm going in," Sam braced himself and pushed open the door to see that Cas and Dean were watching Halloweentown.

Dean, who was dressed up in a Captain America costume (again, it was either that or Elsa), clenching onto his shield as he watched the movie intensely. On the other hand, Cas sat there in his bee costume, perplexed by every aspect of the movie itself.

"Are you serious? This is what you meant by the classics?" You chuckled as you walked in behind Sam.

"Hey, in my defense, you can never go wrong with Halloweentown," Dean insisted.

You quickly took the moment to take a picture of these pair of idiots watching the movie and labeled the picture with, "Twenty minutes into Halloweentown and Chill and he gives you this look." In the bottom was a picture of Cas's confused expression.

Meanwhile, Chuck creeped up from behind dressed as Pepe the frog and whispered, "I knew this would happen." Before anyone could respond, he went back outside to write what just happened in his next book of the Supernatural series.

"We just witnessed a dank meme," somehow Adam scavenged his way back out from the pit this Halloween and as he spoke, a pair of fake pixelated sunglasses and a blunt appeared in front of him.

"This is why I don't spend Halloween with you people," Sam sighed and shook his head in shame as he walked away.

~A/N: Happy Halloween Everyone! I'd like to apologize for how weird this got in the end. That's what I get for writing this at almost four in the morning XD ~