Chapter 21 "The Football Match"

Start from the beginning

Dean looked so nervous and angry and he was looking at Cena who was sitting with his group having their meals! Seth and Roman got up to calm him down but Dean left them and went to Cena!!

"What do you want Dean?!" Cena asked pretending that he isn't the one who told Mr. McMahon.

"I know that you exposed me to Mr. McMahon!!" Dean said angrily

"Get out of me Ambrose, Are't you suspended now!" Cena said

"Oh Hell yeah i am Suspended, That's exactly why i am here" Dean said and pushed Cena out of his seat!

Cena and Ambrose started fighting but Daniel grabbed Cena away and Seth and Roman grabbed Ambrose away.

(Break Time ended and it was time for the English class)

before the class, Roman and Seth said goodbye to Dean till the school is over as he will leave because he is suspended!

"Don't be sad, Dean!" Seth said that to Dean as he feels that Dean is Sad

"Sad....No, No i am not sad at all!!! i mean come on, it's like a 7 days off it is a holiday to me. i am happy" Dean said that with excitement pretending to be happy while he was deeply sad!!

"Ok see you at home Dean!" Roman said and he and Seth was about to leave but were interrupted by Mr. Triple H.

"What's going on here we have an English lesson now. Why is Dean going home!! Is he still tired?!" Triple H asked

"No actually i am not tired but i got suspended!!! Now i have to go!" Dean said that and quickly left and he was so sad!

Seth told Mr. Triple H about the whole story of Ambrose and they went to the class!

"Today we are not having a lesson but i will tell you about an announcement, finally next week there will be the Cultural Conference between high schools and each School will be represented by one teacher and two student a girl and a boy and of course i am the teacher that is going to represent WWE high School in this Conference and i was thinking about the students who should represent the school because as you know, we have been waiting for this conference for two years and it's a big opportunity for us to prove how good is our High School. So I chose Paige to be the girl to represent the school and i was puzzled about the boy who is gonna represent the school" Triple H said while everybody listened carefully.

Paige was very happy that she is gonna represent the school in a very important Conference that is made only every 5 years!

" i think I am the best person to represent the school Mr. Triple H" Ziggler said proudly.

"Of Course no!! i have made my mind and chose someone already" Triple H Said

"I know it's me, Because last year Triple H promised me that he will choose me to represent the school in that conference!!" Seth said that to Roman in a confident voice and started to imagine how great it would be to stand in this huge conference and represent the whole school but Roman suddenly interrupted his imaginations.

"I think you should stop dreaming and look at the real life" Roman Said.

Seth was shocked to see that Triple H was talking about CM Punk and announced that he is the one who will represent the School in that Conference!

"Great, CM Punk and Paige along side with me are gonna represent the school in the biggest Culture Conference for High Schools and now i am sure that at the end of the conference they will announce our school the best high school" Triple H said proudly and the English class ended!

(Activity Class Time)

All the students were asked to sit in the sports hall because Mr. The Rock has something to say to the entire class.

"Now this is the last class for today and after school you all know that WWE High School Football team have a match against UFC High School football team so i want you to get ready because all of you will be WWE High School crowd and you will cheer the team! Now all the girls in School except Paige cuz she is in the football team will be the cheerleaders and Summer Rae is the leader...The rest of the students will work on some signs for cheering the team and of course Captin Cena and the football team will practice...now everybody start their jobs now" Mr. The Rock said and he looks so nervous about the match!!

(School Time Is Over and it's time for the Football Match)

"HEY Seth, Why don't you call Dean and ask him to come, he is not suspended from the football match i guess" Roman Asked

"Why don't you just do this by yourself, get out of me" Seth Shouted at Roman.

"Calm Down man!! you know i am asking you because i am one of the football team players and i should practice now but it's ok i will call him by myself" Roman said

Roman then called Dean:

Dean: Hey Roman, i was just gonna call you! where are you? i think school time is over!"

Roman: I Know but i forgot to tell you that there is a football match after an hour so i was asking if you will come and watch it?!

Dean: Why would i come! to Cheer Cena who is the reason I got suspended??!!

Roman: No, you will come to Cheer your school team. Did you forget i am a player in this team!!! you will come to cheer me!!

Dean: Well i know you always play good in your matches but i am not coming....Sorry Roman i am waiting for you and Seth after the match! GOODBYE!!!

They ended the call

"Well looks like Dean is not coming!! I Know he is still sad about what happened today!" Roman said that to Seth but Seth wasn't listening to him as he was listening to the conversation between John, Daniel and Punk!

"Well Today my team is beating the hell out of the UFC Team.. i just can't wait for it!!" Cena said

"Yes! and not only are we gonna celebrate the football match victory but also gonna celebrate being in the best High School after it's announced on the Conference next week" Daniel Said

"Yeah i will do my best for the School to be the best!" Punk said

"Don't worry, i think Triple H made the best choice by choosing you for the Conference, i mean who would be better than you for this job!!" Daniel said

Seth was so angry that Triple H chose Punk and not him and he acted like a crazy man!!

"Everything in this school is just ridiculous, I hate all the students and i hate all the teachers....I hate this School.....You know what, i am leaving because i don't care if the Team lost actually i hope it lose!!!" Seth shouted at Roman and went home.

Roman was deeply sad and disappointed and felt lonely because it's the first time his only two friends will not cheer him in his football match!

The UFC Team arrived and it's time for the match!!!

(The Football Match)

UFC Team was a very strong and hard team!! Cena and Roman and Paige were the main players but Of Course as we know, Cena was attacked by Ambrose earlier that day and Ambrose Punched Cena in his face so Cena can barely see! Roman lost his excitement to the match and felt heartbroken after his two friends left him alone So it seem like Paige was the only one playing the match along side with the rest of the team which were all weak!!

The match ended and Team WWE lost the match by 4-0 for UFC and it was the biggest lose in WWE High School History!!

This was Chapter 21! hope you enjoyed it!!

Find out in the next Chapter: What Will Seth Do to Punk after he took his place in the Conference! What will The Rock do after the biggest lose in the school's history! How will Dean spend his next days in house!