Chapter 21 "The Football Match"

Start from the beginning

"OK Cena, Go but quickly because the lesson is important!" Mr. Shawn said and went to write the lesson on the board while Cena went down to check Dean.

"OMG....Cena is gonna expose Dean!! what shall we do??" Seth asked Roman.

"Nothing, He is responsible for his actions!" Roman said as if he don't care about the whole matter.

"But we are his friends, we should warn him!! how about i give him a call! Mr. Shawn will not see me!" Seth said and he called Dean while Mr. Shawn was still writing on the board.

(Dean's POV)

"Ohhhh Yeahhhh! I am having the time of my life! i am at school and NOT learning!!!! i am just eating and eating and doing nothing.....wait my phone is ringing!! Who would want to call me now in school time!!!.......It's Seth!!!! Why is Seth calling me!"

Dean: Hi Seth, How are you doing?!

Seth "Whispering": Where are you Dean?

Dean: You know i am eating with Kane and......

Seth: John Cena is coming for you!! he asked Mr. Shawn to go and check you and Mr. Shawn agreed!!

Dean: OMG how stupid is Mr. Shawn.. he is the stupidest person on Ear.......

Seth "IN AN ANGRY VOICE": DEAN!!! FOCUS!!! you need to hide as quick as you can! he will expose you stupid!!!

Dean: OK OK i will try!

The Call ended.

"Great!!! now Cena is gonna ruin my day! where on earth should I hide?" Dean said to himself.

Dean was just going upstairs to hide in any room but unfortunately he met John on the Stairs!!!

"Dean what are you doing here, are't you supposed to be in the doctor's clinic?!" Cena asked.

"I...I was just their and...and he told me i mean gave me a good medicine and....and i was just going to the History Class!" Dean Said as he was so shocked to see Cena in his face!!

Cena did't believed Dean and felt that he was lying to him as he was shaking while talking and didn't know what to say!!! So Cena went to the clinic himself to ask the doctor if Dean was there.

Cena went to the clinic and found out that Dean was't there!!

(The History Class ended and it was Break Time)

Cena hurried to Mr. McMahon's office and told him about Dean and that he left the first two classes today and half of classes yesterday. Mr. McMahon was so angry and went to Dean Ambrose!!

Roman, Seth and Dean were sitting on the table and having their meals while talking.

"That was so close!!! Cena was just gonna expose me!" Dean said.

"How did he saw you... didn't i call you and told you to hide??!" Seth asked.

"Yeah, I was just going upstairs to hide in any room but i met Cena on Stairs!!" Dean Answered

"Did anyone notice that Mr. McMahon is coming toward us right now!!" Roman said

"Dean Ambrose come here now!!" Mr. McMahon said with angry voice.

"Yes, Sir!! Here i am" Dean Said and he was so worried

"Did you lied to your teachers telling them that you were sick while you were not??!" Mr. McMahon asked with a very series look.

"Well.........I....Yes sir i did!" Dean answered with a sad voice

"Dean Ambrose you know your actions have consequences and you are Suspended from school for a week" Mr. McMahon Said and left.