Chapter 21 "The Football Match"

(In Dean, Roman and Seth's house)

"this was the best school day in my life, and nobody even knew that i skipped all the classes." Dean Said.

"Don't be so happy because John is putting you in his mind!" Seth Said.

"John Who???" Dean Said

"John Cena, you know him. he is a very annoying person and he may expose you" Seth Said

"and beside, How did you convince Kane to give you food in classes time?" Roman Asked

"Kane is very stupid person, It's easy to persuade him!!! I am so excited for tomorrow. " Dean answered.

They all went to sleep for school

(In School)

Everybody went to school and the first class was Math!!

(IN Math room)

Mr. Paul Heyman entered the class and wrote some equations on the board and asked the students to write them in their notebooks and to answer them. Of course Brock was the first to answer them all because Mr. Heyman answered them with him before!

(Dean's POV)

"This class is so boring! Maths classes is always boring!!!! I need to find a way to get out of here. well i can pretend to be sick or something and then Paul Heyman will let me go!"

(Author's POV)

Dolph Ziggler's group all hate math so they were cheating from each others but most of their answers were wrong!

in John Cena's group, Cena and Daniel were answering as they are not bad in Math, Nikki and Brie were so puzzled and couldn't answer the Equations so Daniel and Cena helped them...Meanwhile Sheamus couldn't answer anything and nobody helped him!

In Seth's Group, As Usual Seth and Punk were competing about who will finish first, Roman was answering by luck maybe some of his answers are gonna be right!! Cesaro absolutely knows nothing about Math.

the rest of the class were answering the equations and suddenly someone shouted so loud!

"Where did this voice come from???" Mr. Paul asked

"OMG I CAN'T BEAR THE PAIN IN MY STOMACH!!! AHHHHHHH" Dean shouted.

"Do you take any medicine??" Me Paul asked.

"NO I DON'T.....PLEASE LET ME GO DOWN TO THE DOCTOR AND TAKE ANY MEDICINE!!" Dean said in a loud voice.

"Ok, Go!" Mr. Paul said so Dean ran out of the class quickly and went to Kane and asked him for some food.

Cena was so annoyed because Mr. Paul allowed Dean to get out of the class

AFTER A WHILE THE CLASS ENDED AND IT WAS TIME FOR HISTORY CLASS

(In The History room)

Dean was still out the class and Mr. Shawn Michaels entered the class late!

"Good Morning everybody, Today we have a very important lessons so let me ask who isn't here today" Mr. Shawn said

"Nobody is absent today except for Stardust you know And Dean Ambrose is not here now because earlier today he was sick and went to the doctor" Daniel answered.

"OK Can someone go and check him if he can come or he is too sick to come??!" Mr. Shawn asked

"I will go and check him Mr. Shawn!" Cena said and he was so excited to know where is Dean.