Part 84-2 🌚

Ying Huan was stunned.

No wonder, so angry.

She scrolled through it again, and sure enough she saw that the video of Chen Sen Ran hugging her had been on trending searches, and it was still ranked high.

It was listed next to Xu Jing Yu's previous interview video.

It was a slap in the face.

Netizen A: [Wow, I think Chen Sen Ran definitely likes Ying Huan, but he doesn't dare to steal her. 】

Netizen B: [Look at King Jing's black face, it could scare the King of Hell to death. Take the emoticon, I want to tear you apart jpg. 】

Netizen C: [I want to be King Jing's girlfriend! I hope Chen Sen Ran snatches Ying Huan away so that I can have a chance. 】

Netizen D: [Be careful if King Jing's hands tear you apart, if you dare to touch her, try jpg. 】

...

For a time, Xu Jing Yu's murderous expression was made into various emoticons by netizens.

Ying Huan smiled while saving.

She didn't think Chen Sen Ran liked her.

Her understanding and interpretation of liking all came from Xu Jing Yu. She couldn't understand Chen Sen Ran's morbid liking.

Two days later, Ying Huan returned to China with Xu Jing Yu and landed in Beijing.

Zhong Wei Wei and Ying Chi went back first, while Ying Huan stayed with Xu Jing Yu.

Xu Jing Yu also had to be interviewed by domestic reporters.

Ying Huan was too tired, so she went back to the hotel to catch up on the jet lag.

She woke up at night and ordered a meal at the hotel for dinner, waiting for Xu Jing Yu to come back.

She opened Xu Jing Yu's suitcase and found no condoms.

When she was squatting next to the suitcase and thinking about it, someone knocked on the door several times.

She walked to the door and asked softly: "Who is it?"

"I."

Xu Jing Yu's voice.

Ying Huan opened the door and Xu Jing Yu walked in.

He saw his suitcase wide open.

He lowered his eyes and looked at her: "No need to pack it, we will go back tomorrow."

Ying Huan said vaguely: "I didn't sort it out. I just wanted to see if you had the one distributed by the Olympic Village..."

She looked up at him, "I heard that each athlete has dozens of them, don't you?"

Xu Jing Yu looked at her with raised eyebrows and the corners of his mouth curled up: "You want it? If I had known, I would have hid a bunch of it and brought it back to you."

"..."

Ying Huan whispered: "I don't want it, I'm just curious..."

"Coach Wu is very strict and will not take it away until it is handed out. I don't have it and I don't need it."

"oh......"

Xu Jing Yu touched her earlobe and asked in a low voice: "Have you taken a shower?"

Ying Huan was ticklish, so she shrank and said softly, "I washed it in the afternoon, but not in the evening..."

Xu Jing Yu threw the bag on the bed, leaned over to pick the person up, walked into the bathroom, and placed the person on the sink.

The hotel sink was shorter.