20

Wu Qi was the head coach leading the team this time. Several coaches discussed with each other and couldn't think of a way for a while.

He opened the door with a cold face: "Come in, do you want to stand outside in the corridor and let people see the joke?"

A group of people poured into the room, and more than a dozen people occupied the room.

Professor Liu looked at Dr. Han: "Are you sure you can't take the shot?"

Without waiting for Doctor Han's answer, Chen Sen Ran shouted hurriedly: "I can fight, it's just a minor injury, really."

He looked at Wu Qi with an eager expression, "Coach, I can really fight, and I passed the physical examination. "

Everyone looked at him speechlessly. How could you pass the physical examination? Don't you have any idea?

Thanks to his fancy arms, can ordinary people get by? They don't know whether to praise him or hurt him.

Xu Jing Yu stood in front of him, pointing to his abdomen with a calm expression, and raised his chin at him expressionlessly: "Come on, give me a hit to the abdomen with your right hand. Let me see how much strength you can exert."

Everyone looked at him in unison.

Wu Qi frowned and said, "Xu Jing Yu, what are you doing?"

Xu Jing Yu smiled: "Didn't he say he can fight? Let him try how hard he can punch. Don't make the punches so soft that he can't even score points."

In a boxing match, if the blow is not powerful enough, even if it hits the scoring point, it will not be counted in the score. Therefore, the strength of the boxer is very important, and it is one thing whether he can persist for five rounds in a match.

Chen Sen Ran was angry and angry.

He raised his hand and pointed at Ying Chi: "Should I not fight and let him fight? He can't even beat me. He is just a weak chicken. What qualifications do he have to compete!"

"You are the fucking weakling!"

Ying Chi was so angry that he was half dead.

Ying Huan looked at Chen Sen Ran and said calmly: "Yes, he really couldn't compare with you before, but now that you are injured, are you sure you can compare with Ying Chi?"

Wu Qi narrowed his eyes and looked at him: "Tell the truth, how did you get hurt?"

In fact, he also recruited Chen Sen Ran from underground boxing.

Unlike Ying Chi, he is a real gangster and has calmed down a lot after joining the team. But who knows if he has provoked anyone before, who specifically competed with him They were probably some scoundrels who had troubled him before.

Wu Qi had seen this kind of thing a lot.

Chen Sen Ran was speechless, lowering his head and saying nothing.

Xu Jing Yu pointed at Ying Chi: "If you give up the game midway or get knocked out by your opponent, it's better to let that weak chicken take the fight."

Ying Chi was originally a little grateful to him, but when he reacted, he called him a weakling again, and his face instantly turned cold.

Wu Qi looked at Chen Sen Ran, frowned and said: "It is the most basic quality for athletes to protect their bodies before the game. Now that you have injured yourself, whether it is for the protection of your body or for the victory of the team, it is It’s impossible to let you compete.”

Chen Sen Ran lowered his head for a moment, then raised his head and glared at Ying Huan, swearing: "Buck-toothed girl, you are so ugly, why are you so nosy? If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to compete!"