62

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 62
Sometimes people can't be pushed too hastily. Rabbits will bite if they are impatient.

Xu Jing Yu's hand lingered on the lower edge of Ying Huan's underwear several times, and he asked in a low voice: "Huh?"

As if on purpose, he insisted on her giving an answer.

If she said no, he immediately withdrew his hand in a gentlemanly manner.

Ying Huan's whole body felt weak, and the blood all over her body heated up under his touch.

She felt that since she met Xu Jing Yu, she often became unlike herself.

Her impulses were contagious and her emotions were aroused.

She bit him hard on the lips.

Xu Jing Yu's eyes darkened, and he kissed her very fiercely.

The cleaning aunt turned off the main switch of the central air conditioner.

The June night was getting hotter and hotter.

Ying Huan was afraid of the cold and did not sweat easily. Now she was pressed tightly against the man's hot body, slowly sweating, as if she was in a In the fire cage.

She felt that she was playing with fire, and Xu Jing Yu was that fire.

The light in the lounge was soft and bright, reflecting the girl's fair and flawless face.

Her eyelashes trembled slightly, flickering like two small fans.

Xu Jing Yu's eyes were a little red.

He pinched her waist with his palms and stared at the girl in his arms.

He wanted to bully her, but he couldn't bear it.

After a while, the man's warm and rough hands finally withdrew and helped her pull up her clothes.

Then press the person into his arms.

Ying Huan was a little confused: Don't you want to touch it?

His throat was a little hoarse, and he smiled muffledly: "Want a beater?"

Didn't you encounter it?

Ying Huan blushed up to her neck, mainly because her skin was too pale, and she turned rosy when she was a little shy.

She looked up at him.

Xu Jing Yu stretched out his hand in front of her, stared at her, and raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

Ying Huan blinked, lowered her head and bit down a row of teeth marks on his hand.

Xu Jing Yu smiled indifferently.

This bite was just right for him to wake him up.

Ying Huan let go of him, and Xu Jing Yu rubbed his fingertips.

He pulled her away, turned back, took out a black mint candy from his bag, tore open the package and stuffed it into his mouth.

The slightly cold taste spread in his mouth.

Not cool enough.

In fact, he was immune to the smell.

Ying Huan leaned against the door, bit her lip, and walked over slowly.

Xu Jing Yu glanced at her, raised the corners of his mouth, and took out another mint candy from his bag, this time with orange wrapping paper.

He tore open the package, hooked the little girl's shoulders, brought her to him, and stuffed it into her mouth without asking.